• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
They were called Phish pictured in this photo. :)

index.php
I knew the guy who made those Phish jigs.

Fish them, They will make more. The old yellow and green package Dart is the only one they don't make any more. The Dungeness stinger has been the go to jig around here for years.
You probably know the history...What is the story on the older darts that are pretty flexible that allow you to bend them easily but the newer ones are different where you can’t bend them? Someone told me the older more flexible ones are worth decent money.

You probably know the history...What is the story on the older darts that are pretty flexible that allow you to bend them easily but the newer ones are different where you can’t bend them? Someone told me the older more flexible ones are worth decent money.
The older ones are slightly different then the new ones, A little thinner and more flutter on the drop. It is the jig that I and many jig fisherman from the early eighties learned how to fish jigs. From bottom fish to salmon,They just work.

I am finally getting to the point where my workshop is actually looking like I will be able to put it to good use. I have been busy clearing out unrelated things that I no longer need, so as I may finally get the workshop totally set up and ready to roll. These are a few things that I will be accomplishing on my two centrifugal molding machines, and my CNC and standard pour molds. I am pumped up. :)

I’ve never fished these drift jigs before but I’d love to get a hold of a few of your blanks to throw some paint on. Would you be interested in selling a few blanks once your up and running?

I have been wanting to make something like this for a while now. It should be perfect for both drifting & anchoring for halibut in strong tides. Also drifting for Lingers over deep pinnicals.
It's a 32oz glow jig head

Attachments

• Resized_20190403_192428_7291.jpeg
    Resized_20190403_192428_7291.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20190403_210044_155.jpg
    IMG_20190403_210044_155.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190330_114514.jpg
    20190330_114514.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 58
I have been wanting to make something like this for a while now. It should be perfect for both drifting & anchoring for halibut in strong tides. Also drifting for Lingers over deep pinnicals.
It's a 32oz glow jig head
Pretty cool man! Where did you get that weight?

That looks really good ILHG.Is that a "DO-IT" mold or home made?

I meet a guy who makes them. He bought some CNC machined molds and makes & paints them at home. I would live to be able to do that.

Back