LED Trailer lights

Sea Ranger

A couple of years ago I bought a new set of LED trailer lights for my old boat and used them for less then a year then decided to sell my boat. I really liked the LED's, very bright. So I had a set of new trailer lights (not led's) and swapped the lights then sold the boat. I bought a boat new to me and put the used LED lights on this trailer but only 2 little leds out of about 12 would light up on one side. I naturally thought it was a ground problem and rewire everything but it didn't fix the lights. In hindsite I should have just left things the way they were and bought a new set of led lights for the new boat but instead I cheaped out.
Well, today I found new LED trailer lights on line at http://www.superbrightleds.com/ and I ordered a new set for 1/2 the price of Canadian Tire. Under $40.00 + shipping.
I'm hoping these lights last longer then 2 years but I like them so much better then regular lights I will never go back.
I don't know how many other guys run LED lights on thier trailer but well worth the extra few bucks to me.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

Thanks spring time but I checked that out (page 32) and the $19.49 set are not LED just regular lights. Its pretty hard to beat $39.00 for a set of LED trailer lights.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

I bought a pair of turn/brake lights from Princess a few months back. They were either 39 or 49 for the pair with new wiring (which I didn't need but...).Easy to install and they have worked flawlessly so far. By far the cheapest place I have seen them.

Back