led trailer lights

frango

There was a tread on this subject awhile back,I thought they where great.Will I have changed my mind.After one years use they are getting fryied in salt water..I had to change out the starboard side led assembly it was completely rusted out.It started showing a couple of led lights not working then 4 then 5 then it just blew up.The port side is starting to show the same thing.They are around $60 to replace.I was told by the shop that they are a problem and the manufacturer(in this case ezloader)is working on the issue.Anyone else had led issues??

no but then mine were mounted up on vertical poles and were just above the water line when launching or trailering, I got them from princess auto. I have new trailer and boat with regular lights down low, I intend to reposition the lights up on poles when I get some galvanised side poles made up

My e-z loader trailer was new last year.The genius that torqued the mounting bolts cracked the light cases.I called the supplier in Langley and they replaced them with new ones,no receipts or questions asked.

Back