Lease returns

1marko

Who has the best deals and when ? I am a merc man buy nature but yammies appear to be most common
for four strokes....

Not sure when they generally come in but check out bridgeview marine they always seem to have decent deals on returns

60 hp. is my target and yes bridgeview is on my list. checkpoint is another. lookin for options and now would be the
best time to put your name in for the fall return of 2014 models. most are only out for the first year with anywhere
between 200- 300. hrs.

Always seems to be a good crop of lease return OBs each spring on Craigslist Vancouver.

One thing I was wondering though, can it be determined through engine management system analysis whether engine hours are WOT or trolling? I see a lot of guide boats these days on the WCVI running twin mains and trolling on one or both of those, no kicker. That would result in high hours, could easily go 1200-1500 per season, but as much as three quarters of that could be trolling, or idling on a drift. Just hours alone is not a fair indication of engine life - is there a better way?

Yes when you hook motor to computer it will show the number if overall hours and then it also shows a break down of ranges and the hours in each range like 22.4h 1500-2500 rpm. It's pretty nice to get that info

Back