Latest 2019 Chinook News

I will support a block full of vessels at kitty colman comox 2x ramps.(i'll get rain citys recipy )and burgers buy donation under the tarp) and parking till the 30th of april befor park opens and might be further to moms day.for free!! plan for high tide regatta and form north/west ward to lanch at salmon point here theres more parking.Open somthing at ken fords like we could take part in years ago .I don't like to catch and release .take your catch and go home,or move on for others.

Does anyone know if it going to be wide open from July 15 on? Years ago they use to close everything from a mile outside the tide line to the inside in places like Torino. Then a few years ago as of July 15 they closed Ferrier and Outside of Beano North. With these new rules will these old areas now be open as of July 15?

Now your talking.. With the timing of these proposed closures corresponding with time the American fish pass by, I find it hard to think there isn't some sort of influence being asserted from our southern neighbours. It has been proven in other industries such as oil and gas and is getting main stream traction. The TIDES foundation and Gordon and Betty foundation have made many donations to different organizations up here on the west coast. One such influential group is West Coast Aquatics, the same group that chaired the SRKW forums with DFO last fall. There are many other examples.. We need to stand up against this push or we will be in the horizon forever.
This is definitely an influence and we're going to see more of it.

Back