Lastchances tip jar

Lipripper

Come on guys... Lets throw some change in the jar so LC can go up to one of the 2 new car washes in town and wash his truck...

tip-jar1.jpg

There is only one rule... I you put a wooden nickle in there you have wash it for him...

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't about what you dished on that nice piece of black machinery you hung off your boat Owen.....

too funny i saw that thing at home hardware, what a mess

My Truck

It ain't THAT bad is it? I kind of got used to it, it's an ablative protective coating.. This winter has been so damn busy for me the boat is pretty much right where I parked it last fall. I guess the garden hose and wash bucket is too..

The ol' girl has 520K on it, and still going. Hopefully going to have heavy coolers in the box starting April, that's when I have promised myself that no matter how far along or not far along my new place is, hammer is put down and I'm fishing...

Attachments

• 20150218_143738.jpg
    20150218_143738.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 546

"Last Chance Fishing Adventures - Your best off-road swamp fishin operation on the South Island". :p ;)

7.3 for sure it looks like it got rained on was dirtier when i saw it :)

I'm going to drive it until the doors fall off..

mirrors are the first to go they are almost off now!!!!... LOL who needs mirrors anyways LOL

ive know Kelly for many years and ive never seen that truck washed only when he goes on the highway at 70 mph during a HEAVY rainfall.....LMAO

When I do wash it I go over to Wolfies house and let all that hot air dry it off..

LOL... That stove does work pretty good.

Hope the house is coming along well.... If a wash me shows up some where on it... It wasn't me :D

She is a 2000 7.3 And I'm going to drive it until the doors fall off..

That's a good motor and I like your attitude :cool:. I might wash my truck twice a year lol. It's a f*&@ing truck lol :D. Half you guys own one but never use it for it's purpose.

You buy a truck to haul stuff in, tow stuff with, travel down logging roads with, and generally beat the crap out of it. You don't buy one to fit in, jack up and waste a lot of money on rims, suspension, and crap that you don't need for city life :rolleyes::p.

It's a f*&@ing truck lol :D. Half you guys own one but never use it for it's purpose.

I don't have a truck... I have a pick up... and my '11 Ranger I would bet.... has moved more yards of material than your truck has :p

I don't have a truck... I have a pick up... and my '11 Ranger I would bet.... has moved more yards of material than your truck has :p

I have always owned a truck and I have never owned a car in my life.

With your yards comment, I feel like I am being set up lol (either wood, gravel, or dirt). Can we talk weight ha ha :D. Steel is pretty heavy just sayin'.....:cool:.

Lol.. steel is pretty heavy... thought you were a alumni guy... Thats much lighter :)
Wet top soil is heavy too... it makes my mud flaps drag lol

Wet top soil is heavy too... it makes my mud flaps drag lol

Don't get caught at the scales or MVI. They look for mud flaps dragging (been there and done that) lol :eek::).

In a 3/4 ton to boot.

I owned a Ford ranger for a few years. Hauled so much steel on the custom made rack, drove it down logging roads, hauled stuff in the bed, towed a 16 foot welded aluminum boat behind it for a few years, and basically beat the living crap out of it. Washed it ONCE!!!!

It sits in the yard waiting for someone to buy it for 500 bucks.

Back