Last week in Telegraph

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
Spent last week in Telegraph and the weather was awesome and the fishing wasn't to far behind. People had said that the spring fishing had slowed down a couple days before we had arrived but we only had 1 skunk day and the rest were 2-5 springs everyday and we were finished by noon. Nothing over 30 but 2 very respectable high 20's. A few small hali's 15-20 and a couple small lings made for an excellant trip. I bought an MR2 ,from a fellow forum member on here , on the way up here and after using M1's for my ten year lodge career I can see what all the hubub is about .

Spent last week in Telegraph and the weather was awesome and the fishing wasn't to far behind. People had said that the spring fishing had slowed down a couple days before we had arrived but we only had 1 skunk day and the rest were 2-5 springs everyday and we were finished by noon. Nothing over 30 but 2 very respectable high 20's. A few small hali's 15-20 and a couple small lings made for an excellant trip. I bought an MR2 ,from a fellow forum member on here , on the way up here and after using M1's for my ten year lodge career I can see what all the hubub is about .

Glad you had a great time Ed..and son says glad you like the reel :D
Steve

Tell him thanks again Steve and thank you for going out of your way thursday night so I could get that reel

Is this the same Capt Ed I talk to this week on the VHF .I see you had a good trip in our local water and it must have brought back some memories. Hearing your old gang Big Jim, Benny,but without Taylor he has move on to Lanagra is working West Coast Fishing Club at the Clubhouse.We are waiting for this big run of sockeye to move through any day now...
Ray

Awesome Ed. We at china creek right now with the family. First warm up day seen a few springs and cohos in the boat. Things are a bit spotty but heating up in Barkley Sound.

Cheers

FS.

Is this the same Capt Ed I talk to this week on the VHF .I see you had a good trip in our local water and it must have brought back some memories. Hearing your old gang Big Jim, Benny,but without Taylor he has move on to Lanagra is working West Coast Fishing Club at the Clubhouse.We are waiting for this big run of sockeye to move through any day now...
Ray

It was me Ray, Ya we had a great trip and it was like coming home. I will definately be back and I wish I could have got over to the lodge and seen the guys on dry land but it was fun working a little bit with them on the water. I was glad to see T-Bone went to the Big Show, it will be invaluable experience. Tell him to give me a call when he gets back ,I would love to hear some stories. It was good to hear your voice on the radio last week also.

Awesome Ed. We at china creek right now with the family. First warm up day seen a few springs and cohos in the boat. Things are a bit spotty but heating up in Barkley Sound.

Cheers

FS.

FS. (JP),
Good to hear your getting the whole family out there although I thought you would be rockin Sox in the lake, sounds like there thick. If you need a limit extender give me a call.

Back