KMV Boats

Time

Greetings to all from a new member, but longtime reader.
And a thanks for the ideas I have picked up in the past. Perhaps I will even be able to add something in the future.

But for now I would like to pose a question.

I believe KMV boats were made in or around Victoria in the 80's and into the 90's.
I am looking at a 17 foot centre consul model, with a 40hp, and was wondering if any of you has had any experience with or know the history of these boats.
Seawothiness, ride, power requirements etc.
Suitable for use out of Pedder Bay, or Sooke?

Comments and or advice appreciated.

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by Time

And a thanks for the ideas I have picked up in the past. Perhaps I will even be able to add something in the future.

I believe KMV boats were made in or around Victoria in the 80's and into the 90's.
I am looking at a 17 foot centre consul model, with a 40hp, and was wondering if any of you has had any experience with or know the history of these boats.

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by GaryD

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by GaryD

KMV BOATS WERE PRODUCED IN NEW LOWELL, ONTARIO AND SAINT TITIE, PQ.

THEY ARE CURRENTLY PRODUCED BY YATES BOATBUILDING, SPRINGDALE, NEWFOUNDLAND WHO CAN BE REACHED AT www.oceanfisher.com or email info@oceanfisher.com

thank-you

george yates

Back