Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

CrabbyChris

I'll try and start a new fishing report thread...see what happens!

Bates beach was a little slower this past weekend (Jan 19)still producing a few nice chinook though!The northern strait of Geogia is looking healthy,lots of herring and krill around and thousands of "Blue Backs"small coho from 2-3 pounds...It should be a great 2013 season!

www.crabbyscharters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend looks fishy .... Going to try my best to get out.
We need to organize a few boats to get some of our members out there.
Not sure if I will go Saturday or Sunday, depends on the wind.
Make the call Friday....
GLG

Every year on the Kitty Coleman thread there is a top secret classified hoochy that is used and the information is not available to the general public.....only the top secret classified hoochy is all that catches fish there..

So most of us are SOL, as we will never know what it is.......LOL

Every year on the Kitty Coleman thread there is a top secret classified hoochy that is used and the information is not available to the general public.....only the top secret classified hoochy is all that catches fish there..

So most of us are SOL, as we will never know what it is.......LOL

The blue meanie and green gator were both producing last year.
But that was last year lol.

Throw a few at them and when one starts working, be very nice to it.

Hope that helps

The blue meanie and green gator were both producing last year.
But that was last year lol.

Throw a few at them and when one starts working, be very nice to it.

Hope that helps

These things are FEEDING... Throw something I front of them and I. Sure they will whack it. That said, coyote spoons have NOT been producing. 5" plugs on the other hand...

Fog Duckers T Rex payed off last weekend for the Boys. The days before that the Coyote Western Produce was working well. They are feeders just mix it up. Kitty Coleman is not red hot by any means as I have said in the past go North to CR. Bigger fish. No Im not Bluffing.

Owen-- Sunday looks pretty good... Gerry and I will be down south if the weather doesnt change

Going out Sunday.
Just don't know where yet.

Back