Katanacraft?

macro

So... realy not a fan of riverhawk/ RH boats. I am wondering if katanacraft are more of the same.

Saw one for sale, and on close inspection saw this.

Thoughts?

Heres the posting for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-091328_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-091328_Chrome.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 184
So... realy not a fan of riverhawk/ RH boats. I am wondering if katanacraft are more of the same.

Thoughts?

I believe that katanacraft is the same company as Riverhawk

same junk. avoid katanacraft/rivercraft/marine one unless you like boats that sink themselves overnight.

Thoughts?

Never owned an aluminum boat so help me here—-is that a failing weld or just some rust and corrosion you could find on any metal connector on any salt water boat?

Never owned an aluminum boat so help me here—-is that a failing weld or just some rust and corrosion you could find on any metal connector on any salt water boat?
Looks like a brass or bronze seacock. Guaranteed failure when in contact with aluminum.

same junk. avoid katanacraft/rivercraft/marine one unless you like boats that sink themselves overnight.
Funny you say that...even the trophy I bought from marine one sunk over night! Never ******* ever would I suggest anyone shop at that place! Straight up crooks.

Funny you say that...even the trophy I bought from marine one sunk over night! Never ******* ever would I suggest anyone shop at that place! Straight up crooks.
I bought a Katanacraft

Thoughts?

I bought a 2017 katanacraft and have had nothing but good luck with it. Just hit 400hrs.

I have a 2015 20 foot podded Coastal Riverhawk and love the thing. No weld fails very nice on the water. I have been around jet boats my whole life and have owned a Marathon and presently a Eagle Outlaw. The Alberta builders are second to none.I know RH had some structural issues with the larger Cabin Boats and I don’t know what the issue was. I weld aluminum and know the welds on my RH are as good as any.Do not know how the newer RH or Kantacrafts are. But if anyone has a 2015 era RH Coastal they want to rid themselves of before it sinks I would be willing to take it off your hands.

Back