Just trying to change the world....

Matthias

Hello SFBC community!

Although it has really handicapped my fishing abilities over the last 6 months, I decided to go back to school last September to gain the confidence to do something good for the world.. and that's related to my passion...

Integrated into the MBA program is a summer internship that I'm hoping to leverage to enter the space of sustainability --> Primarily (but not limited to) land-based aquaculture. I believe this movement needs to happen if we want to continue to see a rec fishery, so there you have my motivations :D

I'm in the awkward stage of asking people to connect me with anyone in the industry, as I understand it's a pretty small network today..

If you are looped into this network, or know of someone who is, I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a PM to discuss.. Thank you in advance!

Tight lines!
Matthias

Hello SFBC community!

Although it has really handicapped my fishing abilities over the last 6 months, I decided to go back to school last September to gain the confidence to do something good for the world.. and that's related to my passion...

Integrated into the MBA program is a summer internship that I'm hoping to leverage to enter the space of sustainability --> Primarily (but not limited to) land-based aquaculture. I believe this movement needs to happen if we want to continue to see a rec fishery, so there you have my motivations :D

I'm in the awkward stage of asking people to connect me with anyone in the industry, as I understand it's a pretty small network today..

If you are looped into this network, or know of someone who is, I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a PM to discuss.. Thank you in advance!

Tight lines!
Matthias
Very cool man! Good luck with it.

You seem to have turned off the PM in your profile. Do you want to send me a PM and we can "start a conversation"? :)

Back