Just about had enough of Courtney O

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of April 1st what are the regulation changes on the SSS ??????????

Darmin
It is to my knowledge that the ministry is still in favor of the recent proposals, no changes are to be expected for 2007-2008 season but The boating reg takes a couple of years to process. No body has notified me that this reg has been stopped yet and it is probably still being reviewed.
I noticed that I forgot to edit my one of my letters to the local biologist. My apologies Bob.
My intentions in displaying this material are to make the public aware of the flawed regulatory system. I feel that no one man or group should be given the responsibility to regulate such a large and important resource.

Wow interesting too see out of 20 anglers surveyed 3 had issues with Courtney O. more than jet boats and bait!!!Great stuff how can this guy show his face on the flow anymore???I found another website yesterday www.fishtactics.com(pretty good site)where Mr.o is on there again bashing jet boats giving a Stamp report from last week!Give it up Court its april(mid april at that)maybe these fish have seen enough gear!Again Court i ask you too save face in your next article od Ia and offer some sort of public apology too the gear fisherman and guides you personally attacked!!!Calling a guide who has given his time and energy too put a smile on someones face when its pissing rain and freezing cold for years on end should not be called "Foolish and Selfish" by yourself Court!I think its time you gave up this stupid campaign and fit in with the average joe angler and lose the holiar than thou elitist atitude your pretend too portray in your articles!See you in swanny's next december!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back