Jon stewart the daily show Anti bruin -pro canucks?

Funny thing is when I was in Vegas this guy was wearing a bruins jersey in +95 degrees and yep been drinking too much and i Yelled out "BRUINS SUCK" he snapped his head around and said "who said that". of course I had to say that would be me!!!!!!!! ...... he stood there kinda pondering the situation and I said sorry man im just still bitter im from victoria and it wasnt fair.
He was like cool man.... and then he said this to my surprise..... Your team didnt have a chance Im from Boston and im a die hard fan as you can see and what happened wasnt fair too hard to beat 6 guys let alone 10 on the ice you huys didnt have a chance....... and thats from a boston fan......

wolf

If I turned around asking for who said that... Then saw you I would have said the same thing.....

As a Canuck fan.... :D

It's not actually real. His ties change and he never actually says anything related to the clips. It was pieced together by and bitter and frustrated Canuck fan. But yeah, it is all true and Bruins are a bunch of goons and classless players.

WELL i dont know about that when he said "our" players would never do such stupid things then the next game they do...... made him look like a fool that he is the guy is an idiot....... Im am by no means condoning what the canuck player did, fact is the bruins are a goon team and get away with stuff BEACAUSE bettman wants it that way,it is more than obvious.

Wolf

Classic match up this afternoon. Bruins- Philly. Reminded me of the 70's Broad street bullys against the BIG BAD BRUINS. Hope Mike Gillis took notes. Get tougher !

Back