Join the Public Fishery Alliance

cohochinook

Why Join the PFA?

Being a member of the PFA enables you to:

The PFA will give you a voice with decision makers. Whether you are an individual or business, you deserve a say in how our public fishery is managed.

• Join a Collective Voice– PFA members become part of a strong voice on important issues facing British Columbia’s public fishery.
  • Influence The Issues– the PFA’s ever-growing influence is a result of its membership. The PFA reflects the diverse needs of its vast membership and its commitment to access to sustainable fisheries for all.
  • Advance Education + Engagement– on key subject matters applicable to our public fishery and access to it.
Membership is Free – Join Now – Stay Connected

• Membership is one way individuals and businesses can have a say. Add your voice to our membership, and let’s speak up with one voice and help us send strong messages to Government.
https://publicfisheryalliance.ca/membership-sign-up/

Missed this last month but joined today. As others have mentioned, a strong, united voice is needed to defend our public fishery from a deaf government.

I have had a look at the website but dont see any information on who is behind it.
I have donated to similar organizations in the past that have simply vanished.
It would be good to post some info on who the directors are and how membership is going.
I would have no problem supporting an organization that is as passionate about the fishery as I am.

My understanding is that a plan of action is being worked out and should be due for release within a couple of weeks.

Back