ISO Upholstery Job around Vancouver

hippaisland

Need to get the bench seat on my CC re upholstered, anyone have a line on someone in Vancouver area that’s fair? Got some new Tempress seats in charcoal for up front and would like the rear bench seat to match somewhat. Thanks in advance.

I used rose upholstery at thunderbird for my dog house cushion. It was slow, but I’m happy with the product. They tried to charge me 300 when I picked it up but they quoted me 200
Took a little bit of convincing to get them to stick to their price. Otherwise happy customer

Tracy's boat Covers. She was in Burnaby but I see she has moved. Don't know if she quite the business or just moved location. She seemed to be quite busy when I dealt with her about a year and a half ago. Did a small repair job for me on my top and did not really charge me. Great gal to deal with in my opinion.

I used Cavasea this spring to make some life jacket holders for my hardtop. Super happy with the speed, service and price. He also provided a quote to redo my upholstery and it was much better than I expected - going to go ahead with it over the winter. Highly recommend.

I used Cavasea this spring to make some life jacket holders for my hardtop. Super happy with the speed, service and price. He also provided a quote to redo my upholstery and it was much better than I expected - going to go ahead with it over the winter. Highly recommend.
Can’t seem to find it online, link or phone number by chance?

Tracy's boat Covers. She was in Burnaby but I see she has moved. Don't know if she quite the business or just moved location. She seemed to be quite busy when I dealt with her about a year and a half ago. Did a small repair job for me on my top and did not really charge me. Great gal to deal with in my opinion.
Her website says not taking customers right now but i did inquire, cheers

Back