ISO Fixed mount VHF

Skucy

Anyone have an old fixed mount VHF they are not using? I wanted to buy new but my boat project went a little sideways. So hoping to instead find something a bit cheaper used.

TIA

I've got a ICOM 504 I just pulled off the boat last weekend. Works great, just needs an antenna. It was removed as I needed a radio that was NMEA 2000 compatible.

I'll send some pics this evening.

I've got a ICOM 504 I just pulled off the boat last weekend. Works great, just needs an antenna. It was removed as I needed a radio that was NMEA 2000 compatible.

I'll send some pics this evening.

Thanks CBsqrd! I was just looking on the online manual for that. Looks like a very nice fancy unit. I’m not sure i’ll be able to utilize it to it’s full potential. But still looking forward to the pics and price. Feel free to PM with that stuff if you like.

Anyone have an old fixed mount VHF they are not using? I wanted to buy new but my boat project went a little sideways. So hoping to instead find something a bit cheaper used.

TIA
Hi, I have an older Shakespeare SE2500 VHF radio, with brackets etc that you can have for $25. It's an older, pretty basic unit that is in very good shape. In addition, I have an 8 Ft VHF antenna that you can have for another $25. Located in Campbell River.

Thanks CBsqrd! I was just looking on the online manual for that. Looks like a very nice fancy unit. I’m not sure i’ll be able to utilize it to it’s full potential. But still looking forward to the pics and price. Feel free to PM with that stuff if you like.

Just sent you a PM with the details. For some reason it wouldn't let me attach the pics to the PM, so I've added them below.

IMG_2423.jpeg IMG_2424.jpeg IMG_2425.jpeg IMG_2428.jpeg IMG_2429.jpeg IMG_2426.jpeg IMG_2427.jpeg

Hi, I have an older Shakespeare SE2500 VHF radio, with brackets etc that you can have for $25. It's an older, pretty basic unit that is in very good shape. In addition, I have an 8 Ft VHF antenna that you can have for another $25. Located in Campbell River.

Thank you pacemaker! I think right now I’m going to go with CBsqrd’s radio. If something doesn’t work out i’ll definitely be contacting you back. Thanks a lot for the response really appreciate it!!

Back