ISO Aluminum Centre Console

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by Max Kelley-Smith, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Max Kelley-Smith

Max Kelley-Smith New Member

Hey there, new to the page and I’m sure this may be a common post but just wanted to see if there was anything available in the 17-21’ range in welded aluminum centre console out there! Thanks for your help everyone.

2. Zodiac fisher

Zodiac fisher Active Member

Tough to find as not many come up for sale and those that do are expensive and/or sell quick it seems. A nice Ironwood was posted on Facebook (search boat sale thread here) in the last week or so. Good luck with the search.

3. Oly1

Oly1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.

Oly

4. Highliner

Highliner Well-Known Member

Stizzla likes this.
  5. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

6. DuroBoat

DuroBoat Active Member

where are you located? I have a 17' Lifetimer center console (2005 60hp E-tec) that I'm considering selling in the next couple of weeks (just waiting for the new windshield to arrive). it's in very good condition. 20200604_191337.jpg

7. RiverBoy

RiverBoy Well-Known Member

@leftcoast

leftcoast likes this.
  8. Highliner

Highliner Well-Known Member

True, but not everyone wants or needs a big glass boat and everything else that goes along with it (more fuel, more maintenance, bigger tow vehicle, bigger parking space, bigger moorage etc, etc, etc). I for one love a good and simple CC or open boat. Keeps the soft men back on the dock.

9. Chummer

Chummer New Member

10. SaintSix

SaintSix Member

@DuroBoat im Interested In your boat please PM price and location