Is This Happening In Your Neighborhood?

Sharphooks

It's gotten to the point where it's almost not fun anymore. They just follow me around until I get a take-down then dive to the bottom and pick off the fish before it's even had a chance to feel the hook or take a run

It's almost cruelty to animals....swimming live bait for sea lions....today was extra tough---freezing my arse off, slipping on ice on my deck, then seeing my hard-won efforts sucked into the black hole of a big pink yap...

IMG_0594.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
It's gotten to the point where it's almost not fun anymore. They just follow me around until I get a take-down then dive to the bottom and pick off the fish before it's even had a chance to feel the hook or take a run

It's almost cruelty to animals....swimming live bait for sea lions....today was extra tough---freezing my arse off, slipping on ice on my deck, then seeing my hard-won efforts sucked into the black hole of a big pink yap...

View attachment 43343

At least he left you the cheeks!

(Try them...they are delicious)

12 washed up on local beaches in the last few weeks from lead interception. The Feds have a big reward out for the interceptor....the Marine Mammal Protection Act down here has stainless steel teeth so you just live with it or tie up the boat.

View attachment 43354

I dunno, looks like a suicide to me. It's a real health problem in the harbor seal population ever since social media,

fb

Back