Is there an easy way of posting pictures to this forum from a PC?

Lucky Streak

I would like to post a couple of pictures from my google account, is there an easy way of doing this here? I have always failed at posting pictures on this website. any guidance is appreciated.

I would like to post a couple of pictures from my google account, is there an easy way of doing this here? I have always failed at posting pictures on this website. any guidance is appreciated.
You have to make the file size smaller. Try emailing yourself and chosing a smaller file size.

I just bought a new laptop today. It has no pictures in the hard drive yet. I saved my old pics and docs to Google Drive from my work laptop, which I need to return.
Open the image in Google Drive, hit download, open it, hit save as- I chose Pictures in Windows 10.
Then when you hit Upload a File, it will be there.
20 secs max

george.jpg

Last edited:
What snipping tool ???? Us old suckers need coaching just like little kids ( well, I have to admit my grandkids know all about this stuff that Gramps doesnt )

How do I get a url?
I have snipped, saved and downloaded images to my google drive and here I am totally in the dark how to upload an image still.

Thank-you for the help, I got it sorted out. Here's a picture of how happy I am;
_xEPXD1CzVyAY2K2Ou99ScuC1dlru8OWBHgJHW0itbp1kNGB_9lv4kteZnyEp4KLHHwMqibKSrxHqUDg6sG4NTyShXTTKKeRNklVOnepuCN723lNIrZ144g1XosnIXIHRUm6a5PLljDNhNbVlfI3UkeE2uDTGIcatJ05O8EPkhD4lTWz-f7Xyimd7hxMHEXwG_FW3oLxhAa8uPsgFveB6BmqUU2aYJPBCQlAUz3m-_HHu3fIj-wdHOZwXjjQ3FodceZcAkzxWUKq_7OBm3fNiXYIdEyFh6MOBvhcHPNwVI-rvzjTLFBWxNLskEcSmL4m9qpEjdSA4OEaxuJPckPiV2VYobvNVPVzIV3sKOYKjJk911ZzF65PLCVZ80Nkm7XMSppeZg2ySFgAl1X2Un9xwxGNQfhYl9ycKBhKHMt7Wh-7hUmZq_-FfKbWvdYNNqQFUAQCnJ9KXJktWEpP6n6zVWbN5qMC-HrN1utdnt6t9KJQo1A3JycaY0hQMS9wCsvHYwsAGQdUQH1V8dq0mQlRHGfVAmQlu-t2x9h9g1mE_CRKugR-cUlmSkoCkp4rkyyv67zfJaQrRnW_qYxIkLerhRB8Js4cYFb--xoL_zh730AhKDRFpBdBjt380j7JKvMbUjNsQmAHTiCb7Gw1GB2-YTSB4wcLxUkqi1g8hm7jBvj9Al7p-xx5nVPo4Rnw=w271-h220-no

Back