Is it True

sir-vivor

I hear they have shut down Area 29 for a week (Sept 14-20th ) , was it done just to screw up the NV Fireman tourney on the 20th. Just like the Govt to screw up a good cause for the children ....Pathetic Bastards (Ya I'm pissed )
WHY !!!!! FOR ONE WEEK @$,#%& ???
I've been in it every year and gonna be in it this year , fish or not ... Still can fish the Cap , unless the DFO figure out what the hell is going on there during this time of year for billions of years .... Geeeeees for one week, WTH is that going to do , somebody please explain to me what this closure is intended to do

I hear they have shut down Area 29 for a week (Sept 14-20th ) , was it done just to screw up the NV Fireman tourney on the 20th. Just like the Govt to screw up a good cause for the children ....Pathetic Bastards (Ya I'm pissed )
WHY !!!!! FOR ONE WEEK @$,#%& ???
I've been in it every year and gonna be in it this year , fish or not ... Still can fish the Cap , unless the DFO figure out what the hell is going on there during this time of year for billions of years .... Geeeeees for one week, WTH is that going to do , somebody please explain to me what this closure is intended to do
That is absolutely idiotic!:mad:
Do you have the link to the fishery notice?.

What ???

This is what I read

Effective September 14 until September 20, 2019:
- The daily limit for Pink salmon is four (4).
- The daily limit for Chum salmon is four (4).
- You may not retain Chinook or Coho salmon.
- No fishing for Sockeye salmon.
- You may not use bait when fishing for salmon.

In the river it says
From the mouth to
Mission bridge sheesh has nothing to do with the ocean. Ocean is open business as usual

Back