Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

Can't go wrong with a Nogs Needle or one of its glow counterparts.

To follow up, a couple more retailers have jumped on board and are carrying Iron Needle Lures.

Berry's Bait and Tackle
14651 Westminster HWY
Richmond, BC
604-273-5901

Sea-Run Fly & Tackle
1140 Austin Ave
Coquitlam, BC
604-931-5044

Stillwater Sports in Ladner BC is also carrying them. I bought a color I didn't have already when I visited there on Sat.

I am happy to announce that Pacific Net and Twine will be carrying Iron Needle Lures as stock becomes available.
They will be carrying the product in both the Richmond store, and at the Parksville store. Folks should start seeing them at these locations in late May, early June.

Pacific Net And Twine
3731 Moncton St, Richmond, BC V7E 3A5
(604) 274-7238

Pacific Net And Twine
1380 Alberni Hwy, Parksville, BC V9P 2C9
(250) 248-6953

Whole in the Water, other locations will be providing retail sales as stock becomes available. Until that time, many if not all of our current retailers will ship product without hesitation.

I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather and getting some lines down!

Cheers

I am happy to announce that Pacific Net and Twine will be carrying Iron Needle Lures as stock becomes available.
They will be carrying the product in both the Richmond store, and at the Parksville store. Folks should start seeing them at these locations in late May, early June.

Pacific Net And Twine
3731 Moncton St, Richmond, BC V7E 3A5

Pacific Net And Twine
1380 Alberni Hwy, Parksville, BC V9P 2C9
(250) 248-6953

Whole in the Water, other locations will be providing retail sales as stock becomes available. Until that time, many if not all of our current retailers will ship product without hesitation.

I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather and getting some lines down!

Cheers

That is cool

What about South Island retailers ?

Wise buying in Colwood
Trotac in Victoria
Island outfitters in Victoria.
Eagle Outfitter in Sooke.

Trotac marine

The good folks at Trotac will be the latest store carrying Iron Needles. Anglers should see them on shelves this coming weekend, or shortly after. The same can be said for our other retailers.

The website will be updated with new stock this Thursday, June 4th. There will also be a new full Glow spoon added to the line-up as well.

TROTAC MARINE - 370 Gorge Rd E, Victoria, BC V8T 2W2 (250) 386-2341 http://www.trotac.ca

The good folks at Trotac will be the latest store carrying Iron Needles. Anglers should see them on shelves this coming weekend, or shortly after. The same can be said for our other retailers.

The website will be updated with new stock this Thursday, June 4th. There will also be a new full Glow spoon added to the line-up as well.

TROTAC MARINE - 370 Gorge Rd E, Victoria, BC V8T 2W2 (250) 386-2341 http://www.trotac.ca

Awesome! I bet those spoons will work great over at Constance bank where the needle fish can be a little larger.

Is there more color selection coming soon? All i can find is 4 colours and none of them are what i usually run for north island.

Any recommendations for running them up in Bamfield or Ukee? Color?

Sorry I missed these posts!

TS, all of the colors are now available online. The retailers in the lower mainland have all been re-stocked (a list of retailers can be found on the Iron Needle website) and the Vancouver Island stores should have stock on the shelves in a day or two.
As always I encourage those interested to support our local retailers, but if you are not close to any of the current stores, online sales are available while supplies last, as well, any of the stores will happily ship product at a customers request.

New for 2015, the "Nookie Monster" (in full Glow)

Hi everyone,
Just got back from rupert and i have to say iron needle was the lure! it was hot out there! i ran it side by side with bait and we nailed the springs and coho with them.
i ran the same flasher and we hooked up 3-1 with bait. I wish i got pictures but the lure popped out easy when i got it into the net. I didn't run a stinger hook and we didn't loose very many at all.

i bot one of every color you have and Nogs needle glow/uv worked the best for our area.

Price looked like it went up, kinda sucks but they worked well for me and will be ordering a couple of the new green ones.

Cheers, Mike

I also have done well with this lure. first this spring in victoria and now up in sooke. mine have the lure tape as i bought before paint was available.

nogs and andrew p have caught 95% of all my fish this year!!

JL

I believe the Nog Needles are working great!

Trotac SOLD OUT..... I need them before I go to Port Renfrew.

Thanks
Discus

I'm reminded of what George Burns said about cigars, If I paid $15 for a cigar, I'd make love to it first!

That being said, it really goes to show how much "made in Canada" costs.

Nick,

I was hoping to run into you at Rivers Inlet. I heard rumors from Saanuuk that you would be there, but just never seemed to hook up with you. Darn it, really wanted to pick your brain about these a bit. I have used them, with pretty good success, but always looking for more intel. Maybe next time. I did run into a good friend of yours on the ferry coming back. I have the Iron Needle window sticker on my boat, and he came up and introduced himself, and we had a good chat.

I want a couple, went to "Gone Fishing" & "Tyee Marine" Courtenay, looked in "PNT "at Parksville (did not ask, busy as hell) went to "River Sportsman" Campbell River, and the online is now shutdown, ...so we do I go to get a couple????

Oh, and the price, don't care, two buddies are really slaying the springs with them, (no flashers) and they bought them on line!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

The lures are getting somewhat hard to come by and I do apologize. Just in a transition period with a new web server getting set up, as well as working on new sizes, and dealing with the limitations of a hand painted product and the time it takes to produce them. But good things are coming in Spring and will he surely worth the wait!

Capt Red, sorry I missed you. My buddy had mentioned you on the ferry, thanks for rocking the sticker on your rig! Feel free to reach me anytime if you have questions, or anyone for the matter. Ironneedlelures@gmail.com

PNT richmond still has a good selection of lures at this time if folks are looking.
Cheers!

Back