Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

$13.99....?

The_Street_Bum.png

$13.99....?

The_Street_Bum.png

That actually seems like a pretty fair price for a high quality locally made product. Knowing all of the steps and work that goes into stamping, polishing, prepping, painting, packaging, etc. and made right here in BC with the guys keeping a couple bucks for themselves, seems totally reasonable.

Not sure about tackle store models but retail in general will have a 50% - 100% markup...

That actually seems like a pretty fair price for a high quality locally made product. Knowing all of the steps and work that goes into stamping, polishing, prepping, painting, packaging, etc. and made right here in BC with the guys keeping a couple bucks for themselves, seems totally reasonable.

Not sure about tackle store models but retail in general will have a 50% - 100% markup...

I agree. For a locally made product that isn't mass produced I think the price is fair. Is it higher than I would normally pay for a spoon, yes, but they are high quality and it keeps some jobs local. I'll be buying a few for sure.

As usual my post was tongue in cheek.. I don't disagree with you guys at all and considering some of the R&D reports that came out they should be well worth it too. ;)

..he should spot you a couple...testimonials are priceless ;)

Folks, just a friendly reminder that the lures will be on sale tonight at 12:01am.

And thank you again for the kind words put forth and the understanding when it comes to trying to a produce a product entirely in Canada while keeping costs reasonable for the consumer. We realize we are on the higher end of the market with regards to price, but as noted these are not mass produced at this time and the materials used are of the highest grade. No corners have been cut and once in your hands you will see it is not your average Coyote spoon or the likes. It is entirely unique in its design, action, and finish. The fish don't seem to mind either which in the end, was what it was all about!

Cheers!

Very unfair releasing these in early December, in the middle of a storm and with large returning chinook still months away.....

All you need to do now is package up a christmas gift set or limited addition/ seasonal special, Egg Nog!

I just ordered 4 - 2 of panzer and 2 of the "Nog's Needle". These should be great out at Swiftsure and other offshore locations for deep trolling. I may also give them a try on divers trolling the kelp beds.

I received my shipment in the mail today, very quick shipment as I just ordered them on Dec. 11.
Spoons look great, can't wait to try them out.
It's good to buy a Canadian product, eh!

Ordered last Friday and can't wait to try them out! Great looking product, and if they perform as well as the originals did this year off WCVI, that will ROCK! Kinda sad I have to send my hard-earned money out of country to get quality products..... ( tongue firmly in cheek)

Great to hear of your success with the Iron Needle this past summer Capt. Red!

Also great to hear shipping has been prompt. To date, all orders have been shipped within 24 hours of ordering so folks should start seeing them in the mail any day!

Just received my order. I hope the fish are as impressed with these as I am. They were supposed to be presents but I'm not sure I can part with them now :cool:

Received my order of spoons today. They look awesome and can't wait to try them out this season while fishing up in Tahsis. Thanks to Matt and Nick for making these spoons available to everyone. Great service on the delivery time to.

Back