Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

Iron Needle

Folks!

We are still hard at work and pleased to announce the upcoming release of our new line of painted Iron Needle Lures for the 2015 season.

Continuing with superior quality, we have teamed up with the world-class painters at Tomic Lures in Gold River, BC, to produce 7 new finishes for the Iron Needle. Much like the renowned Tomic Lures, the finishes are practically fine art! Each one is individually hand painted to produce one of the finest lures an angler can tie to the end of a line.

Lures will be available online next week, December 11th at http://www.ironneedlelures.com

Further info confirming release date will be posted here after the weekend.

Image Details:
Picture # 2:

- The top 2 lures have a glow back. The front is painted in our exclusive Iron Needle finish with a UV top coat.
- The 3rd lure from the top of Picture #2 is Glow on both sides, No UV.
- Bottom 4 lures in Picture #2 have no glow or UV properties.
- The last lure is the Original Nog's Iron Needle

Iron Needle Lure Details:

- 6" long (7.5" w/ hook)
- all lures painted on both sides
- includes 3D molded eyes and flipper tail
- fully packaged and labelled
- made entirely in British Columbia, Canada eh!

Cheers and Thank you to all of those in the SportfishingBC.com community.
Tight Lines and heavy leaders!

Nick & Matt @ Iron Needle Lures

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to think about how badly my basketball team played today to prevent a pending boner.

Man those spoons are beautiful! Feel like a kid in a candy store.Definately need a few of these gems in the tackle box.

Bring some along to WCFGA meeting this Sunday - I'm sure they would be a hit!

Ya baby!!! There's the watermelon I've been talking about!!!! So nice to see.

Great colors there for sure. I see a few in the pile that look exactly like fresh ones I have seen spill out of many salmons belly's gutting them on deck. Nice product guys :cool:.

'602' pattern... That's awesome. I'll have to remember to get a few for next season

Well done. Thanks for your great contribution to the industry and focusing on the 'tried and true' or popular designs! But keeping it simple at the same time.

Back