Intellisteer

galspal

First post on the forum! I am looking at adding something so I can steer from the stern. I have a 21ft thunderjet and this will be used when trolling. What do you guys think of the intellisteer I am looking at adding that?

thanks!

I have it in my seafarer228 and love it have had no issues easy install fish it out of ukee and at the mouths of the qualicums and hasn't let me down yet

I have a used intelli steer type r for sale. Was hooked up to my merc 15hp. Worked flawlessly for three years, went to use it this spring and it wasn’t working, fiqured it was a faulty wire but couldn’t find it. Took it in for warranty/service and it ended up being a bad ground wire I missed. Super easy fix. Intelli completely refurbished the unit and upgraded the internals. Would like to get around 4 hundred for the unit with spare remotes

I had purchased a new unit while the original unit was getting looked at. Had went through all the wiring myself and fiqured maybe it was done and warranty would be along shot due to it being 3 years old. Ended being a small connection I missed.

Just installed it on my Grady. Got a great deal from Harbour Chandler during their recent sale. Works great. I'd recommend it. A good alternative to TR-1 in my view.

had one for years and its great , only downfall was the batteries and I guess thats been resolved on the new models but its gonna cost me 150 bucks more to upgrade ...... not really happy with that since I already paid $700 and in my opinion the prior battery configuration was a engineering screw up .... oh well !

Hi, is it still for sale

Have a forum member who id interested and inquiring what it would cost to ship to him. At this point it’s still available, I will get an answer if he wants it and let you know

Back