Informal Bamfield Guide Meeting

Derby

Crew Member
Informal Bamfield Guide Meeting 4:30 PM May 18th, Mills Landing

As we all know obtaining catch data through log books, and bio samples such as DNA and CWT, is proving to be an essential part of maintaining access to fishing opportunities by providing the best possible data to ensure we are taking care of the future of our fishery and the fish stocks it depends on.

Come join an informal gathering of guides, along with the SFI to talk about the issues, ask questions, receive your log book and get the ball rolling to make sure we all do our part to manage our fishery based on the highest data standards possible.

Snacks will be provided by the SFI, and beverages will be provided by Pacific Net & Twine.

See you there…

Derby

I won't be able to attend unfortunately as its my dad's 80th birthday. Very important opportunity for guides to get together and hear more about the log book program and how their data does make a difference, and as well the DNA program. We will have some free rock cod descending devices with every log book - supplied by WCFGA.

thanks for those who put this on. informative and educational... not a real book and pen guy, but i am going to try.

and the descender worked great!!

Back