Inboard/Outboards Vs Outboards

it is unfortunate you did not have a better mechanic, all parts in the throttle body are generic chevy parts available at all auto parts stores
Thanks I’ll mention that to the company doing the work. Pretty choked to hear they had to send it to the US and it would be two weeks. Are you a mechanic, if so where you located?

Thanks I’ll mention that to the company doing the work. Pretty choked to hear they had to send it to the US and it would be two weeks. Are you a mechanic, if so where you located?
yes i am a mechanic, in abbotsford. the problem with most marine shops is they are not from a automotive background and thinks all parts come from mercruiser or volvo, not realizing that they are common parts

yes i am a mechanic, in abbotsford. the problem with most marine shops is they are not from a automotive background and thinks all parts come from mercruiser or volvo, not realizing that they are common parts
Too bad you aren’t working out of Victoria, I’d sure bring my boat to you!

Too bad you aren’t working out of Victoria, I’d sure bring my boat to you!

the whole story sounds strange. Its too bad you didn't have 'noluck' working on it because I'm sure you wouldn't have the issues you are having.

Back