Inboard Flushing Tubs

BettyB

After trying many other failed options, I finally bucked up and bought one of these on sale at Shar-Kare..(see attachment) never been happier knowing my motor is getting flushed properly and not fighting with muffs. Had to cut the front down just a bit so I could easily back into and pull away from it without draining it every time.. It does have a great drain on one side.
I do have one question … Every time I use it, the water becomes really grungy and oily.. it that normal exhaust or could it be the signs of the beginning of an engine problem ??.

Attachments

• 20180612_150531 (3).jpg
    20180612_150531 (3).jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 139
Not trying to be “ that guy “ but i would drain water down to a safe level so any little ones kicking around don’t have an accident. great idea though. Jay at Mid Island marine prefers this tub method. i was told muffs are erratic with their water delivery and the pressure is hard to safely regulate....

Not trying to be “ that guy “ but i would drain water down to a safe level so any little ones kicking around don’t have an accident. great idea though. Jay at Mid Island marine prefers this tub method. i was told muffs are erratic with their water delivery and the pressure is hard to safely regulate....
Jay is the guy done work with him for 30 years always helped me get the job done.

Back