I'm a addict. ..

how many gallons of resin did you go through? Looks good! Also are you using epoxy resin or fiberglass resin and what brand?

Love the build threads!! After doing some work on my 17 DE, I have a lot of respect for the guys that video the process and post on Youtube. Its a lot of work and planning and time. Looks great!!! Just wondering how you are going the mount the center console? What are you going to use for a top coat on the gunwales?

how many gallons of resin did you go through? Looks good! Also are you using epoxy resin or fiberglass resin and what brand?
I've gone through about 7 gallons of polyester resin so far, buy it in 5 gallon pails at industrial plastics and paint. Im not using epoxy because I'm trying to do this one on the cheap, having one boat is expensive enough nevermind having 2 lol

Love the build threads!! After doing some work on my 17 DE, I have a lot of respect for the guys that video the process and post on Youtube. Its a lot of work and planning and time. Looks great!!! Just wondering how you are going the mount the center console? What are you going to use for a top coat on the gunwales?
I'm going to most likley put a inspection cover under the console so I can through bolt it to the floor and I'll be using the same PPG paint that I spray on the lifetimers

are you moving the console alot further forward? get some decent tray out of it!

Thought the console looked a little bit too square and bulky, had John tweak it a bit. Thing looks sick now... going to be a seat/storage box in the front
View attachment 31833

Very nice i was wondering if you were putting a grab bar on ..man i use the grab bar all the time much needed when a bit of a chop out .. cc nowhere else to grab
nice shop i see it's Miller time in the back ..

Back