Ice cooler fill near coquitlam?

Corey_lax

Crew Member
not fishing related....

I need a **** load of ice for my wedding. Anyone know of a place that would fill up my cooler near coquitlam? Or should I just buy bags of ice?

I could drive to mission to the in-laws pub to fill up but I’d rather it be close to home because time is of the essence this week

I would talk to the manager of the Safeway at corner of Como lake and north road. They usually have a lot of ice for the meat and sea food dept.

Let us know what you find. I am looking for block ice for when going to the interior. Thinking Lickman road gas stations, or some tackle store???

Let us know what you find. I am looking for block ice for when going to the interior. Thinking Lickman road gas stations, or some tackle store???
Cat and the fiddle Liquor store near my house sells bags for $1.50 so I’m gonna go that route and pick up some brewskis at the same time. They don’t have block ice though. Pretty sure I have bought block ice from Petrol Canada gas stations before but I usually just freeze milk or juice containers.

Bruce’s market is where I get my ice.... flaked ice and very cheap too. I get the biggear fish cooler filled for $10.... think it’s 156 litres or so

Bruce’s market is where I get my ice.... flaked ice and very cheap too. I get the biggear fish cooler filled for $10.... think it’s 156 litres or so
Oh that’s good. That’s actually right by my parents where I’m getting married on Saturday. I’ll go there for the cooler fill

Back