ICBC must be dismantled

Status
Not open for further replies.
well David Eby is doing a crap job......everyone’s insurance has gone up except for maybe 1%. And under that genus Eby it takes over 30 years to get the full discount....I’d fire his butt in a second. Along with the head of icbc.
The point is at least he's doing something. The guy is working hard to make changes. Even if it doesn't win him any popularity contests.

Last edited:
Insurance is much cheaper on the Island than the lower mainland.

A lot of it has to do with the longer commute time to work on the lower mainland and theft.

A lot of it has to do with the longer commute time to work on the lower mainland and theft.
And higher density. In my experience, really aggressive drivers going really high speeds. I have family in White Rock. I’m always amazed at the difference in drivers on that side when I’m visiting. Not to say there aren’t drivers like that on the island. Just less of them and less people on the roads for aggressive drivers to crash into. Just my opinion. Not stated as fact.

And higher density. In my experience, really aggressive drivers going really high speeds. I have family in White Rock. I’m always amazed at the difference in drivers on that side when I’m visiting. Not to say there aren’t drivers like that on the island. Just less of them and less people on the roads for aggressive drivers to crash into. Just my opinion. Not stated as fact.

Well then rates should only go up in the city only ...not the case...and as far as robbing the the company of capital. If I have a company that is making money I would take a profit share. If such company starts to loose millions of dollars!!! I might want to make some changes! Idiot management got us here! And we keep them on the job?

Well then rates should only go up in the city only ...not the case...and as far as robbing the the company of capital. If I have a company that is making money I would take a profit share. If such company starts to loose millions of dollars!!! I might want to make some changes! Idiot management got us here! And we keep them on the job?

Thank Campbell and Christy. They bled ICBC dry for years to claim they had balanced budgets. Sucked money out of BCHydro and paid off their fellow trough dwellers with outrageous rates for "run of the river" power we did not need.

Vote Liberal and get it in the end, no lube. NDP isn't perfect, but they seem to be better under Horgan.

Sooooo I have a business and it turns a profit under one management team...I fire that team and the new team has the business losing millions of dollars? Must have been the the first teams fault taking a profit? That just doesn’t make sense to me. I do think Horgan is doing a good job on other files.

Sooooo I have a business and it turns a profit under one management team...I fire that team and the new team has the business losing millions of dollars? Must have been the the first teams fault taking a profit? That just doesn’t make sense to me. I do think Horgan is doing a good job on other files.
Like when he spent our money on lawyers legally challenging Site C dam and the Pipeline?

Like when he spent our money on lawyers legally challenging Site C dam and the Pipeline?

gotta make the 3 greens holding power happy also think that was part of the agreement, NDP have done a good job its surprising how much like the liberals they are. In fact I find them to be much like the Liberals on most topics its been very surprising.

I think there has been enough time for people to vent on this topic and we are now moving into the inevitable political debate, so we will end it now before it deteriorates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back