I will hand deliver your letter to Ministers Wilkinson office

fishin solo

Crew Member
Hey guys

If you have written a letter already and emailed that’s great.... I will be going down there next week and I would like to hand over 100’s of letters to his office in person. What I’m asking from you guys: would you email me your letters that you have sent already and I will print them off and deliver them? I’m open to any other ideas? but I can’t sit around and continue to watch this crap go on.
Chuckfishing@hotmail.com

Thanks for stepping up and offering to do this! I think you should deliver them ASAP, as the Minister will be making the final decision any day now is my understanding. DFO needs it in the regs for April 1.

Hey guys

If you have written a letter already and emailed that’s great.... I will be going down there next week and I would like to hand over 100’s of letters to his office in person. What I’m asking from you guys: would you email me your letters that you have sent already and I will print them off and deliver them? I’m open to any other ideas? but I can’t sit around and continue to watch this crap go on.
Chuckfishing@hotmail.com

Sent my letter to you.

Thank you for your efforts.

Ask him about interview saying they are pro fish farming and farm salmon don’t need to be tested for PRV before going into the pens while you’re at it

Back