I introduce you.........

Lipripper

To a fargen redd-raping tool....

[TOxOF3kkeEs] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxOF3kkeEs

KerRist! Pulling springs off of redds intentionally, flossing, snagging, letting fish thrash on the rocks in order to film them, holding them up with fingers in the gills, and happy to be doing so. This should be an instructional tape on everything that is UNETHICAL! No wonder the comment function has been disabled on the U-Tube version. Inbred IDJUT!! :(

Edit to add: Reported (Animal Abuse) and posted to Facebook. DISGUSTING!

Unreal! :mad:
Nog

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay......so let me get this straight as I don't fish the freshwater for "Kings".......this is what NOT to do? Hahahaha.

Check him out here; they accept donations too!!!!

http://www.freewaterexperience.com/

I had to chuckle...."you're gonna wanna make a long walk away from the parking lots..blah blah blah" yet he wanders somewhat aimlessly through the dark and states when he gets to his spot "well we hiked about 10 minutes through dark and I can hear the fish already".

Dude....10 minutes....a "long hike"....it explains why you sound so winded all the time.

he musta deleted it cause i cant find it and i left one as well

you see mine i even emailed him as well and gave my thoughts

I saw both of your posts........I was going to load one up myself; about his fishing and then to just call him an idiot.

If you go to his website that I posted earlier....kinda sad that he seems to do a lot of education of "sportspeople/kids".

go to the website and grab his email and send him an email as well thats what i did

that post at the top is mine the very digusted one :)

Good one Nog :D....

I don't know if he noticed yours?? or is too busy deleting stuff. :D:D

hahahaha the video is gone

i just posted comment on his page about the missing video and the comments great way to show people the word of god by breaking the law :p

Good job team! LOL :D

Catch this one?

"This is from the 2011 Michigan DNR Fishing Guide - page 5

"Snagging means attempting to take fish in a manner that the fish does not take the hook voluntarily in its mouth. It is unlawful to snag fish."

T
his would include the flossing instructional video you posted on youtube."

FAIL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back