Hypersensitive times

Was going to make a post about baby its cold outside...what a joke...literally the loud minority Social Justice Warriors on twitter are the ones running things now, as seen by the many polls of if it should be off air or not...every single one I saw 90-95% of respondents said it stay on the air. That gives me a tiny bit of hope.

I for one don’t give two ***** about this because I’m busy enough to have other things to think about. Some people need to get some real jobs or even just hobbies so they can stop just focusing on trying to pick apart everything in our civilization

I for one am glad i am not any younger than my 57 years, we are in for a heap of trouble. In sports every body wins...******** there is a winner and a loser, fact. So you go to your first job interview and you tank and don't get the job, are you a winner, NOPE, how do you handle it, go buy a double double and text your friends on your phone on how its not fair. God willing if i live to be a ripe old age i am saving the last bullet for myself as there is no way i am eating pablum and sitting in soiled diapers while my care taker is texting their buddies, rant over. Oh and Baby is it Cold Outside this morning.

Ever heard of Jordan Peterson? He is leading edge in educating about how ideologically reacting from the hip has consequences. Oddly, those easily offended hate him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

He’s going nowhere fast in this country. It all makes too much sense. Our politicians will continue to shut him down till he moves to the US. Our freedom of speech is free until you say anything or have an opposing opinion on all those things Trudeau got elected on. We need more Peterson’s to balance the bs.

Back