Humminbird Model 997c SI Side Scanning Combo

Peppysan

DESCRIPTION

I Upgraded to a Lowrance system that supports radar, otherwise this unit met every need I required, and then some. Includes transducer, brackets, screen cover, and all original parts and cabling.

Top of the line, Large screen size, Side Imaging Sonar with Chart Plotter c/w Transducer and serial cable for PC Connection. Revolutionary 800 kHz side-imaging sonar with 180-degree coverage to 360 feet to either side of boat. Accepts Navionics Mapping cards.

This unit originally cost me $2340.00, so I think $800.00 is fair for this as it has had very little actual use as it's only been used a couple of weeks a year, when I come out to the coast to fish then it's put into a cabinet for safe keeping, until the next year. Not a mark on it.

The 997c SI Combo features a brilliant color, wide-screen 8" display, (480V x 800H) Side Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with up to 8000 Watts PTP power output, GPS Chart Plotting with built-in UniMap, and advanced Fishing System capabilities. Includes unit cover. Measures 11.25 x 6.75 x 4.25 inches (W x H x D).

Unit is in Calgary presently, and I will be coming out to the island first week of July, (via Nanaimo). Humm997c.jpg IMG_8094.JPG IMG_8096.JPG IMG_8840.JPG IMG_8835.JPG IMG_8097.JPG

Back