How much of your money has Justin spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And... Off The Rails once again.
Guess you get into it with so many here you can't keep your cross-debater's' positions straight eh?

I have never indicated I believe climate change is a hoax. Period.
I am fully aware that it is happening.
And was so long before many south of sixty ever were (going back to my time in the Arctic).
The only question that remains in my mind if whether, and to what extent we Two-Legs are impacting / driving that.

Nice try though...

Nog

What you are saying is you doubt the attribution that humans are the cause of climate change.
I can assure you that this just a talking point and its false.
We know we are the main driver and we have known it for a long time.
That is what the science says and to muddy the water with your statement in my mind puts you at odds with the science.
You need to cut the crap, as your education should have prepared you to understand this.

Recent study puts that attribution as close to 100% that as good as you can get in science.

Evidence for man-made global warming hits 'gold standard': scientists
Evidence for man-made global warming has reached a “gold standard” level of certainty, adding pressure for cuts in greenhouse gases to limit rising temperatures, scientists said on Monday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...g-hits-gold-standard-scientists-idUSKCN1QE1ZU

Last edited:
You have drunk deeply of the Kool-Aid GLG.
I have not.
And btw, my training and education make me question all sides in such matters, not simply roll over and latch onto whichever position that might fit best with my own personal biases. It's called "science". One day perhaps you might understand that.
But then again, perhaps not...

So let's drop this banter and get back to the topic of this thread shall we?

The current LIEberals have contributed more to this: https://www.debtclock.ca/ than ANY other Federal Government even during the days of war.
There is no way in hell I can or will support such IDIOCY!

Nog

Beliefs = religion
using science = best advice based on data
governance = acting responsibly based on best info
... therefore...
governance & actions should not be based on religion
that's why the deniers need to be ignored
they are irresponsible
actions wrt adapting to climate change and the end of oil has huge implications for everyone
don't be irresponsible

... and for the record he has no clue how the economy works.

And YOU do??
ROFLMAO.gif

And YOU do??
ROFLMAO.gif
I'm not a economist but I do listen to the world's leading ones and the ones that have an impact on the Canadian economy. If you did you would know how wrong this white nationalist is.
If you think your so smart why don't you name the two biggest short to medium term threats to the Canadian economy.

Last edited:
I'm not a economist but I do listen to the world's leading ones and the ones that have an impact on the Canadian economy. If you did you would know how wrong this white nationalist is.
If you think your so smart why don't you name the two biggest short to medium term threats to the Canadian economy.

That's an easy one...lol

1. Justin
2. Trudeau

Pretty hard to have a meaningful and productive conversation when the ad hominem comments like "climate denier" and "white nationalist" make an appearance. So sad.

That’s how the left works, degrade and try and shame everyone into their line of thinking. They do it from the top on down, everyone of their robots are the same, that’s how they like them, all the same.

Seriously??? Harper's education and profession before politics was as an economist. He is also an internationally recognized statesman. I'll bet you voted against him didn't you? Now you have huge respect for economists huh? Does Mr. Dressup Turdeau have an economist costume he puts on and dances around in to excite you?

To be fair, I have seen almost every rendition of Trudeau's name posted on this board. Turdo, Pierre idiot's child, , Trudope etc etc,.

I don't think it is helpful at all. Attack some of the stupid stuff he is done sure. The rest of its pure childish.

Seriously??? Harper's education and profession before politics was as an economist. He is also an internationally recognized statesman. I'll bet you voted against him didn't you? Now you have huge respect for economists huh? Does Mr. Dressup Turdeau have an economist costume he puts on and dances around in to excite you?

Yup Harper did have a degree in economics but he never worked as one. He got involved in politics with the reform party after graduating. His economic views are known as "the Calgary School" and I use to follow that myself. Things change when the evidence of you economic views gets proven wrong. There is a saying that, when the facts change I change my mind, what do you do?

Yes I have a respect for economists as we have a few that work in that field in my family. I don't always agree but that makes me no different than anyone else.

As for me voting for Harper.... yup I did but not the last time.

I voted for the greens, then i voted for harper, then i voted for JT.

This election i'm still undecided, Scheer reminds me so much of mike pence it makes me sick.

Not easy given the fact what the other 3 parties are likely to do to our fishing access.

I voted for the greens, then i voted for harper, then i voted for JT.

This election i'm still undecided, Scheer reminds me so much of mike pence it makes me sick.

Not easy given the fact what the other 3 parties are likely to do to our fishing access.
Confused really - if that is your deciding point, what exactly are Conservatives going to do to make fishing access better? I have seen nothing you guys have provided besides some round table thing. I have however seen, that Conservatives are all about fish farms and are the only ones not entertaining land based closed containment (translation in bed with fish farms). They are also science deniers and our whole battle was that Libs didn't listen to the science so took us off the water. Uh, whats the diff? I honestly don't see why the rah rah Conservatives fishy fishy. I get nothing besides guns, more guns, rah rah rah! Also come on, Scheer has so far lied about employment, his education, and citizenship (by omission). Obviously he runs off the Trump 'tell em what they wanna hear just to get in' platform.

Conservatives are the only Candidates who have even talked about helping the sport fishers.
My Conservative candidate Byron Horner has.
A vote for truedope is a vote to not fish till August and the slow death of our west coast communities, your choice really.

Conservatives are the only Candidates who have even talked about helping the sport fishers.
My Conservative candidate Byron Horner has.
A vote for truedope is a vote to not fish till August and the slow death of our west coast communities, your choice really.
Most of the Conservative candidates were condemning the restrictions this summer. John Hirst from Nanaimo/Ladysmith was very critical as was Byron Horner as they both met with SFI reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back