How much of your money has Justin spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been the leader of the party for a couple of years already. You don't need to be the PM to be a leader. Him being a conservative has nothing to do with my assessment of his leadership. I didn't like Harper, however, it was clear he was a strong leader to the Conservative party and was able to keep his party operating effectively. I haven't been impressed with Scheer's performance as leader of the opposition. Additionally, his public speaking ability really doesn't inspire confidence in me at all. But that is just my call, I appreciate you may have a different view.

I’ve come to understand that people have different styles of leadership. Some are dictators some are coaches some are passive. I think he speaks quite clear in public, he’s careful in what he says as one has to be this day and age especially those on the right, the left seems to get away with what they want but the right is held to a much higher standard than the left, particularly in Canada. If one pays attention and looks for it his policies are out there and they are straight forward and direct objectives. Again,, they aren’t out there as much as the Liberal agenda well because it’s the Liberal agenda, the mainstream media wants their money stream to stay in power. I’ve seen him do nothing that would make me think he’s weak he’s just a little more subdued and very selective in what he says. Again the right has to walk a tight line this day and age and so far he’s been doing a pretty darn good job at that.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/09/18/trudeau-government-spending-2018-summer_a_23527550/

Total seems to be 43 billion

Spending on government programs reached $8600.00 per man woman and child under Justin 2018-2019. More than any other prime minster ever! 50% more than the Chrétien years. More than the world war years! And yes lefty’s that’s adjusted for inflation and population. What did you get? Is your life better? Or did you just pay more tax?

43billion = $ 5810.00 cost to my family for his election promises
$8600.00 = 43,000 in government spending I owe for one year of black face clown governance!
People wake the **** up do the math!

That’s $48,810.00 I owe for a single year folks......guess I’d better get some extra shifts at Timmy’s.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/09/18/trudeau-government-spending-2018-summer_a_23527550/

Total seems to be 43 billion

Spending on government programs reached $8600.00 per man woman and child under Justin 2018-2019. More than any other prime minster ever! 50% more than the Chrétien years. More than the world war years! And yes lefty’s that’s adjusted for inflation and population. What did you get? Is your life better? Or did you just pay more tax?

43billion = $ 5810.00 cost to my family for his election promises
$8600.00 = 43,000 in government spending I owe for one year of black face clown governance!
People wake the **** up do the math!
That’s $48,810.00 I owe for a single year folks......guess I’d better get some extra shifts at Timmy’s.

How do corporations fit in with your math?

How do corporations fit in with your math?

O the evil corporation.......

Well GLC ,
I am an evil corporation. I own a corporation, I employ 12 tax payers. I have to give half their bonuses to the government and it kills me. Guess what GLC behind my evil corporation is the owner me and my wife and our 3 children. I and small business like mine fuel a hell of a lot of our economy. My corporation pays taxes and so do I when I pay myself!
Most corporations are small businesses with family’s who pay more then there fair share bud.
Let me guess retired on a gov pension? I don’t get one of those but my kids get to pay for yours.

O the evil corporation.......

Well GLC ,
I am an evil corporation. I own a corporation, I employ 12 tax payers. I have to give half their bonuses to the government and it kills me. Guess what GLC behind my evil corporation is the owner me and my wife and our 3 children. I and small business like mine fuel a hell of a lot of our economy. My corporation pays taxes and so do I when I pay myself!
Most corporations are small businesses with family’s who pay more then there fair share bud.
Let me guess retired on a gov pension? I don’t get one of those but my kids get to pay for yours.

Not what I was asking when I said how do you account for corporations in your math.
Thanks for being a fellow business owner with a good size staff. It's guys like us that fuel the economy.
I have been down that road myself and yes I am now retired, I earned it the old fashioned way with hard work.

Now back to the question ..... how do you account for corporations in your math?

Good to hear GLG, thanks for your contribution to our economy.

Now about the evil corporations

1.7 million business in Canada and 97% of those are small businesses like ours. It’s me, my family we are apart of the 37 million tax payers.

Even if you want to split business off into their own bracket we have 37 million tax payers 1.7 million business. That’s 4% of the total burden possibly taken by businesses.

I don’t see the numbers changing to much if any including corporations

How do you see it GLG ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...tats-2948030&usg=AOvVaw2ecHz7u47_e7Fuw3jEqCFp

Trudeau is currently spending a sh*tload. There is no debating that. There's also no debating the Harper and previous conservative gov'ts have added way more to our current national debt than previous Liberal gov'ts. Somehow the conservatives still have the reputation of "fiscal stewards" when the numbers clearly do not support that.

Attachments

• Debt.JPG
    Debt.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 16
  • debt by PM.jpg
    debt by PM.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 17
I would gladly take a Chrétien liberal government, more middle of the road. Those graphs don’t show a Trudeau liberal government. He’s spent more than any leader of any party in history! Wake up......

Trudeau is currently spending a sh*tload. There is no debating that. There's also no debating the Harper and previous conservative gov'ts have added way more to our current national debt than previous Liberal gov'ts. Somehow the conservatives still have the reputation of "fiscal stewards" when the numbers clearly do not support that.
We already had this conversation, earlier in this exact thread, so rather than type out a new response I'm just cutting and pasting from my post after you said the exact same thing: It also seems to escape people that the big budget era of Harper was during the minority government phase when if he couldn't get support from the lefty parties, they'd have brought down the government...and their plan was to spend way more! So much of that debt would have been doubled if we'd given the keys to anyone else.

well all, fwiw, many of us here are likely Cowichan/Malahat/Langford riding, so considering our Conservative representative is gung ho for fish farms, that tells me all I need to know (she is also a political import from Alberta). Pretty well towing the Conservative line of science denier and looking out for big money (oil/gas). Not for me...of course neither is the princess with the Liberals - our election is pretty much lame arse but we also need to look closely at our local representative, not just the big picture here.

http://www.instapuma.com/media/2134281534239149773_1498918932

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back