How much of your money has Justin spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep it's gonna get shut down back to the Koch Brothers VS Jeff Bezos debate, One controlling all the minds on the right the other controlling all the minds on the left

You know what GLG there isn’t a bigger Troll on this site than you, why are you even on an outdoors site in particular a fishing based site. You never post anything in regards to your fishing experiences, you haven’t started anything in regards to your fishing in what looks like almost 12 years. Why are you here, you are the classic definition and example of a forum Troll.

You know what GLG there isn’t a bigger Troll on this site than you, why are you even on an outdoors site in particular a fishing based site. You never post anything in regards to your fishing experiences, you haven’t started anything in regards to your fishing in what looks like almost 12 years. Why are you here, you are the classic definition and example of a forum Troll.
GLG, give us one good fishing story from this year. What you caught, what you used and where...Prove us wrong pls.

GLG your tables are garbage, shows no sales tax,property tax, gst,carbon tax, speculation tax,empty homes tax, school tax, come on you can do better than that.

GLG, give us one good fishing story from this year. What you caught, what you used and where...Prove us wrong pls.
Thanks for asking. Yea I was out last week with another SFBC member and I managed to bring in a nice 25# Chinook at the green can by Campbell River. Fishing in 300 feet of water with 250 ft on the DR. It was a very good fight with multiple runs and oh the fish went for a blue meanie hoochie.

GLG your tables are garbage, shows no sales tax,property tax, gst,carbon tax, speculation tax,empty homes tax, school tax, come on you can do better than that.
The problem is most seem to be basing their arguments on a flawed report from the Fraser Institute. Here is the bases for their numbers. Perhaps you can answer what a Profit Tax is or how they came up with a Natural resource tax? How about Health, CPP & IE that's not a tax those are insurance programs that we all pay into but we all collect.

Even the Fraser Institute isn't being so bold as to try to BS us into thinking we are 50% taxed but go ahead if that the world you want to occupy.
EA-R-4rWwAE-ngz

Only a thousand dollars for fuel and carbon tax seems a bit lite but I guess that is for the average Canadian.

Someone that lives in the lower mainland and spends 2 hours in traffic every day is paying wayyyyyy more.

If you live in the GVA odds are you are paying more tax then the average Canadian.

That being said, if you pay cpp, EI, dental and health benefits, that B.C. health one ect...

Thoes are not taxes but contribute to see a
Pay check with 50% deductions.

If you are someone that spends a considerable amount of your spare money on boat fuel you are paying a lot in taxes.

Last edited:
Cpp, EI and healthcare you can make a case that they are a form of taxation.

They are government ran programs you are being forced to pay for.

O maybe I miss calculated and it was only 44.7%
Good on ya GLG
Anyway back to the title of the thread let’s keep track of what Justin is spending of our money.

20 billion
17 million
1.75 billion
O it’s the weekend , thank god he’s off ! Lol I saved some cash !

Well GLG you may not see yourself voting for Scheer but I don't see any viable alternative.
Scheer may not set the world on fire but the thought of 'sunny socks' ruling the roost again, or a combination of him plus the other
parties doesn't bode well for Canada.
Anyway, it's understandable why he's shelling out money to Quebec as that, along with Ontario ,are where the votes are.
The West has already been written off by his outfit.

Missed this...from August 12-16 Justin made 4.9billion in spending announcements in highly contested ridings, including 133 million in New Brunswick.
20 billion
17 million
1.75 billion
4.9 billion

Tally goes on.....

I don't get how somehow the conservatives still manage to hold the title of fiscally responsible. Harper added $150B to Canada debt with not a single balanced budget (close in final year with asset sales to fudge things). $150B!!! And what great infrastructure and social programs do we have to show for it???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_public_debt

Even the biased fraser institute report can't hide the fact that conservative governments have run up the national debt much more than liberals have in the last half century. I hate reckless spending as much as anyone else here. When it does occur I really hate it when it goes to corporate welfare (oil & gas for harper; SNC, etc for trudeau).

Attachments

• Debt.JPG
    Debt.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 6
I don't get how somehow the conservatives still manage to hold the title of fiscally responsible. Harper added $150B to Canada debt with not a single balanced budget (close in final year with asset sales to fudge things). $150B!!! And what great infrastructure and social programs do we have to show for it???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_public_debt

Even the biased fraser institute report can't hide the fact that conservative governments have run up the national debt much more than liberals have in the last half century. I hate reckless spending as much as anyone else here. When it does occur I really hate it when it goes to corporate welfare (oil & gas for harper; SNC, etc for trudeau).

Again and again it has to be stated. Harper brought Canada through one of the worst recessions the world experienced since the great depression and he did it in way way we hardly felt it. For the most part it had little effect on our daily lives. Yes it cost us money but it had to be done.

Again and again it has to be stated. Harper brought Canada through one of the worst recessions the world experienced since the great depression and he did it in way way we hardly felt it. For the most part it had little effect on our daily lives. Yes it cost us money but it had to be done.

Canada came out it in a lot better shape then the US thats for sure

upload_2019-8-21_12-33-31.png

Justin has seen nothing but a booming economy and has spent 20billion extra in one year! Can you freaking imagine this clown at the helm of a Great Recession! Our Dollar would be worthless.

O we got some more of our money spent!
50million pledged for a sunny ways park with juice box water things in Montreal!

Sooooo....

20billion
17 million
1.75 billion
4.9 billion
50 million

I actually didn't mind Paul Martin.

Of course if Harper had made a quarter of the cuts Martin did, the CBC would probably have had run hourly emergency broadcasts requesting his assassination before Canada itself was destroyed.

I do agree that it was much less fiscally conservative to restore so much of the funding that Martin had cut and it did add to the federal debt. Of course it radically reduced provincial deficits which were spiraling out of control at the time, but that's not the kind of thing anyone who thinks Harper was a monster will care about. It also seems to escape people that the big budget era of Harper was during the minority government phase when if he couldn't get support from the lefty parties, they'd have brought down the government...and their plan was to spend way more! So much of that debt would have been doubled if we'd given the keys to anyone else.

The province that didn't really get improved much despite having some funding restored was Ontario, which became the holder of the largest sub-sovereign debt in the world...yes, only some national governments owed more money than Ontario.

Who was running Ontario at the time? Kathleen Wynne and Gerald Butts. Probably a coincidence, I guess.

Anyway the bottom line is that very few Canadians have the stomach for the cuts necessary to get our actual total debt under control. The reason big C conservatives retain the fiscal conservative title is because while they might fund stuff and borrow money when they think they have to, it's against their core principles and they would prefer to reduce the debt as much as possible.

The Liberals do not share this philosophy, as evidenced by the decision to run deficits in good times, and the attempt to rebrand deficits as significant only as "percent of GDP".

That's valid in the sense that a person who makes 30gs a year has a bigger problem with an annual deficit of $1000 than a person who makes 90gs a year...but if you never stop going deeper into debt then making more money doesn't fix your problem. Ultimately you have to pay it back.

The current administration has had years of good times and easy money. They paid off nothing and borrowed more.

That's why the Conservatives are conservative and the Liberals are liberal.

I actually didn't mind Paul Martin.

Of course if Harper had made a quarter of the cuts Martin did, the CBC would probably have had run hourly emergency broadcasts requesting his assassination before Canada itself was destroyed.

I do agree that it was much less fiscally conservative to restore so much of the funding that Martin had cut and it did add to the federal debt. Of course it radically reduced provincial deficits which were spiraling out of control at the time, but that's not the kind of thing anyone who thinks Harper was a monster will care about. It also seems to escape people that the big budget era of Harper was during the minority government phase when if he couldn't get support from the lefty parties, they'd have brought down the government...and their plan was to spend way more! So much of that debt would have been doubled if we'd given the keys to anyone else.

The province that didn't really get improved much despite having some funding restored was Ontario, which became the holder of the largest sub-sovereign debt in the world...yes, only some national governments owed more money than Ontario.

Who was running Ontario at the time? Kathleen Wynne and Gerald Butts. Probably a coincidence, I guess.

Anyway the bottom line is that very few Canadians have the stomach for the cuts necessary to get our actual total debt under control. The reason big C conservatives retain the fiscal conservative title is because while they might fund stuff and borrow money when they think they have to, it's against their core principles and they would prefer to reduce the debt as much as possible.

The Liberals do not share this philosophy, as evidenced by the decision to run deficits in good times, and the attempt to rebrand deficits as significant only as "percent of GDP".

That's valid in the sense that a person who makes 30gs a year has a bigger problem with an annual deficit of $1000 than a person who makes 90gs a year...but if you never stop going deeper into debt then making more money doesn't fix your problem. Ultimately you have to pay it back.

The current administration has had years of good times and easy money. They paid off nothing and borrowed more.

That's why the Conservatives are conservative and the Liberals are liberal.

Always appreciate your political analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back