Hot stock tips

This was an interesting read on Warren Buffett thoughts about investing...

Last edited:
Bitcoin gains would have been spectacular provided you missed all the train wrecks along the way.
Then there is the guy who made the first commercial bitcoin transaction in 2010. He bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin.
I hope those $600 million dollar pizzas were tasty!

Then there is the guy who made the first commercial bitcoin transaction in 2010. He bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin.
I hope those $600 million dollar pizzas were tasty!

If you watch Yellowstone. I bet he took himself to the "train station"

Apparently bitcoin is coming to market Feb 18 as BTCC says a friend.

I bought $3k worth of BTC when it was at 20k Cdn, was a pita to set up the wallet, but was able to sell enough to get my original 3k and still stay in the game

I was reading about CCIV spac today at Motley Fool and they said.
There is still no definitive agreement on a merger between Churchill Capital IV and Lucid. If it does come to fruition at the $15 billion valuation Bloomberg reported, the run in Churchill Capital IV shares will force investors to buy at the equivalent of more than a $50 billion market capitalization for the publicly traded automaker at today's share price. That's something to consider if you are looking to invest at this point, along with the downside risk should the SPAC not fulfill a merger agreement.

Biden and Bitcoin. All it will take is one statement by Biden to send bitcoin crashing down.

Not sure I agree.... BTC is not dependent at all on American policy.
Virtual currency is quite possibly the least likely to be controlled by any government or the world banking system and that, in part, is why many of the conservative, established markets don't like it...

Back