Hoping to find others to share large Bamfield cabin rental in August 2015

fishmate

Hi. My husband and I love to fish. Pretty much whenever we can. We have a 21' boat. We wnet to bamfield for the first time this year and loved it. A work friend has a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, (and hottub) cabin in Bamfield with a private dock tht can accomodate 4 boats (20 to 25 ft.). It's $450 a night. We'd love to stay there, but it's too expensive for just the two of us. Here's our challenge. We don't really have any other friends w/ boats that we could share the rental with. (Or, more correctly, we have friend w/ boats but they don't want to drive the gravel road to B and are reluctant to make the run from Port A, despite our assurances). We would love to find some new boating friends, (cpls wld be nice, but not an absolute prerequisite). In addition to Bamfield, we fish on our own, (a lot) out of Tel. Cove, Campbell River, Hornby Island (where we have our cabin), and the Sand Heads. Other than being fishing-mad, we are kind of ordinary folks. We live in Burnaby. I work in Vancouver and my husband is recently retired.

I think this site offers a way to take conversations off-line. If you might be interested in sharing the Bamfield rental next August, or just in meeting some new fishing friends, let me know how the off-line thing works. Thanks!

sell yer place on hornby:} prices are good in bam right now!!

i ended up buying in bam with two others, dollar goes way further and no 6k per year in rent!!

Back