Honda ignition panel

Wooly

long shot here folks but my key is sticking and my green running light is out. Looking for a new ignition for my Honda 250. Took apart to try and diagnose the issue with no luck. Anyone know where to find a used one? Or any advice on repair? Honda dealer here said the new ones are crazy expensive as they come with harness and all. May as well buy a new engine if I go that route lol.

B767591B-4EE4-4B08-970C-7C046A6A2C4B.jpeg
thanks,

kevin

Best bet is to look up the OEM part # for that item... get the dealer to write it down for you. Then search that online by that part # and you will likely find a used one at some online parts places/ boat wreckers. Hope that helps.

long shot here folks but my key is sticking and my green running light is out. Looking for a new ignition for my Honda 250. Took apart to try and diagnose the issue with no luck. Anyone know where to find a used one? Or any advice on repair? Honda dealer here said the new ones are crazy expensive as they come with harness and all. May as well buy a new engine if I go that route lol.

View attachment 52626
thanks,

kevin
What dealer you talk too, usually honda parts are sold singles, one part at the time, at least from my experience for the last 4 years

Best bet is to look up the OEM part # for that item... get the dealer to write it down for you. Then search that online by that part # and you will likely find a used one at some online parts places/ boat wreckers. Hope that helps.

makes sense thank you

Back