Hey Buhda, ya outty yet???

D

Dirtdog67

Whatzzz up??? Hope you guy's enjoyed the last trips in the Gwaii. I think I bailed at the right time. Seeing how the S.E. was blown 40 on the 1st. The darkside musta been a blast. Had to get it in.
Was up on the N. island for a couple of day's. One word"insane", the coho are in all of my favorite haunts. Nothin beats the 6lb. on the ultra for chromers. Any hoo get a hold of me when your out, we will go beat up on some summers.Dirtdog out!!!

Hey Dirt,

Ya a we bit of wind but the rest of the time was great, last trip a good load of fish pushed in with some big ones, I had 30,35,45 at snake plus lots of other boats were getting them.Nothing hot and heavy but consistent, hell I was even cut pluging, go figure!! But good to be home. We had a good wind down party that some of you boys came by for. Sounds like you waisted no time swacken a few here on da rock. Just getting the boat geared up for some early coho action down here. We'll keep in touch and if I make a run up that way, I'll drop ya a line.

Buhda

Hey Dirt,

Ya a we bit of wind but the rest of the time was great, last trip a good load of fish pushed in with some big ones, I had 30,35,45 at snake plus lots of other boats were getting them.Nothing hot and heavy but consistent, hell I was even cut pluging, go figure!! But good to be home. We had a good wind down party that some of you boys came by for. Sounds like you waisted no time swacken a few here on da rock. Just getting the boat geared up for some early coho action down here. We'll keep in touch and if I make a run up that way, I'll drop ya a line.

Buhda

Hey Dirt,

Buhda

Hey Dirt,

Buhda

Hey Filthy Mongerel...

It's good to be back, is it not? :) Funny, though, I'm already itching to get fishing again. And I left the gwaii, what, less than 3 weeks ago? *lol* Ah well, I guess I'll just have to go fishing to fix this craving.

Fire me an email now that you're back and (presumably) settled. I'll be around.

Cheers,
Spenny

Hey Filthy Mongerel...

It's good to be back, is it not? :) Funny, though, I'm already itching to get fishing again. And I left the gwaii, what, less than 3 weeks ago? *lol* Ah well, I guess I'll just have to go fishing to fix this craving.

Cheers,
Spenny

Hey Filthy Mongerel...

Cheers,
Spenny

Hey Filthy Mongerel...

Cheers,
Spenny

Hey Spence, ya somewhat settled I guess. Things are doin fine. The rivers are loading up with coho like no other. If the river in question has any freakin water in it. Went up to the Stamp the other day, man I don't think I have ever fished when it was so low. Not to worry though as the smoker is being fired up with a fresh batch of yoyos. Heading to Mexico in a week so fishing will probably be put on hold until I return(oct. 4). Give me an email and let me know your schedule after then.
dirtdog672003@yahoo.ca
later the dirtdog...

Hey Spence, ya somewhat settled I guess. Things are doin fine. The rivers are loading up with coho like no other. If the river in question has any freakin water in it. Went up to the Stamp the other day, man I don't think I have ever fished when it was so low. Not to worry though as the smoker is being fired up with a fresh batch of yoyos. Heading to Mexico in a week so fishing will probably be put on hold until I return(oct. 4). Give me an email and let me know your schedule after then.
dirtdog672003@yahoo.ca
later the dirtdog...

dirtdog672003@yahoo.ca
later the dirtdog...

dirtdog672003@yahoo.ca
later the dirtdog...

Back