Help! Writing Essay

nedarb2

Im writing a 5 page essay for my university english class and im doing it on the effects of fish farming on the wild stocks...
im looking for the following figures if anybody has an idea of what they are.. aswell as any other short bits of info, stats, etc that would be a good contributing factor to persuade any readers to not support the fish farming industry..

-What is the revenure earned by the sportfishing industry each year?
-How many jobs does the sportfishign industry support?
-How many jobs does fish farming support?
-anything else???

OH OH here it comes a $hitstorm......ill say no comment as its not worth debating over good luck on your quest but im sure most info is on the internet and look at prior posts as there is a ton of info on it

Wolf

A good search of this site and a google search along with both DFO & MELP will give you all the credible answers that you are seeking. Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

haha thanks guys.. ive been reading all the posts here and theres some good stuff and ive got my answers :)

NedarB

Why wouldn't you want to investigate both sides and make an informed choice? Why would you make the decision to persuade others? What reason do you have to take this position? What information do you have to support this decision. Although I do not agree with many people on this forum, atleast some of them have actually read reports and have made up their own minds based on what they have read.

Why not contact the BC salmon Farmers assoc. at www.salmonfarmers.org?

I have to write a persuasive essay for my class.
I have been doing research on both sides and using figures put out by both parties... some interesting points are being made for sure.
THanks

Sockeyefry, you said;
quote:
Why wouldn't you want to investigate both sides and make an informed choice? Why would you make the decision to persuade others? What reason do you have to take this position? What information do you have to support this decision.
Now that you have asked these questions of others, can you answer them yourself? Just curious.

Sockeye;

Anxious that yet another will be joining the opposition after only a cursory examination of the filth you defend?

"We got us a big Norwegian-Doggy sh!tting in our backyard while growing fish to feed Americans."

It don't get much simpler than that.

Back