Hellooooo!!

Prowler

Holy cow, did everybody go away for the long weekend allready??
The weather looks to be calming down a bit any way, so might be able to get out to the bank this weekend.
I guess everybody is at there favorite hole allready..
Good luck, and have a great weekend..
ps: leave some chocalate for the kids......

hey prowler we wear at swail,howard point,lyla and main bay and got the big skunk. There wear lots of boats out but no seamed to have much action.I tried every lure and bait i had and nothing,try again tomorrow how about you?

hey prowler we wear at swail,howard point,lyla and main bay and got the big skunk. There wear lots of boats out but no seamed to have much action.I tried every lure and bait i had and nothing,try again tomorrow how about you?

Yo Manitoban!! Actualy I was out for about an hour and a half on the maiden fishing voyage of a new rig we are running this year.
Didnt get out till after the top of the flood around 4:30.
Zip.... Fished Kirby, not much bait or anything on the sounder..
Pretty tied up tomorow with easter egg hunts and such at Nit-i-nat
but am heading out on Sun. morning.
Surprised to hear you werent into any action, but keep at it.
If the weather is good, we're going to try to get out to the bank on Sun. but if not probably Sail Rk or somewhere in that area..
Good luck, maybe see you out there.

Yo Manitoban!! Actualy I was out for about an hour and a half on the maiden fishing voyage of a new rig we are running this year.
If the weather is good, we're going to try to get out to the bank on Sun. but if not probably Sail Rk or somewhere in that area..

I was pretty surprised to.dont look like were going to far today,,mabey sunday,we"ll probely go try maine bay again,there were lots of fish and bait on the screen.see you out there.

I was pretty surprised to.dont look like were going to far today,,mabey sunday,we"ll probely go try maine bay again,there were lots of fish and bait on the screen.see you out there.

im out of ukee.we were out again sun went to maine swail and mears,only got 1.didnt see any other boats,how did you guys do?

im out of ukee.we were out again sun went to maine swail and mears,only got 1.didnt see any other boats,how did you guys do?

Got tied up doin egg hunts n stuff, didnt get out.
Probably not out again till after these tides settle down, maybe later in the week. I'll keep ya posted.

Probably not out again till after these tides settle down, maybe later in the week. I'll keep ya posted.

Hey Manitoban, If you're still around Ucy in the next few, drop by the boat basin and look me up (evenings...maybe... if we stay in the South). I'll be on the troller Royal Quest, (ask for Matt) and just might be I can provide a tip or two.
Fishing has been slow for all in the South the last few. Not surprizing! Full moon = raging tides, and the springs have their noses right down in the mud. Not lazy really, just energy efficiency. Expect things to improve substantially in the next few. BTW: a tip I posted on another site for ya: Try the Luhr Jensen B2 squid in 5", glow with pink flecks and eyes - behind your favorite flasher slightly longer leader than standard hootchie for springers. Run it CLOSE to the floor. It will attract the attention of bigger springs on SouthBank, and hali just can't seem to resist! BTW, there's a little fuzzy ball at the base of the squid for a reason ;) Also that bank is loaded with needlefish (hint hint) as usual right now.

Good Luck & Tight Lines! Maybe see ya on the pond.

Back