Heavy Hauler Gmc Duramax Diesel $14000 Now 12000 SOLD!!

spring fever

Sold my boat and now my special order 2001 3500 4x4 GMC - Duramax diesel is for sale. One of a kind-one owner-top of the line-all leather -crew cab, 8 ft box and cap, factory overloads and full vinyl floor from the factory. Always dealer serviced, all scheduled maintenance carried out, Brake controller ,plus heavy duty dedicated 12 volt lead for winch-box liner, CB radio. Newer Michelin's, Chrome step bars- this truck needs nothing-only thing that doesn't work is cruise control. Never off road, no accidents-clean title-306K kilometres. Never run out of power again and decent gas mileage with a heavy load.Welcome mechanical inspection-your cost

Attachments

• DSC01177.JPG
    DSC01177.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC01187.JPG
    DSC01187.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC01182.JPG
    DSC01182.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC01189.JPG
    DSC01189.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01190.JPG
    DSC01190.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01191.JPG
    DSC01191.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC01192.JPG
    DSC01192.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01193.JPG
    DSC01193.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 152
Sick! You're in Courtenay right?
Saratoga beach these days or Black Creek for those who don't know where that is. I'll have to get another picture-the one of the front seats has a sun shadow making the front seat look ripped-it isn't-interior is excellent -

Sold the Orca? You loved that boat and just got your charter certification for the boat. I guess lack of charter clients helped you with selling your boat.
You are following my path. Selling the boat but I'm not selling my Duramax yet.

Good idea before the market is flooded.

Good luck Spring Fever.

Sold the Orca? You loved that boat and just got your charter certification for the boat. I guess lack of charter clients helped you with selling your boat.
You are following my path. Selling the boat but I'm not selling my Duramax yet.

Good idea before the market is flooded.

Good luck Spring Fever.

Thanks-Had a great year chartering but at 73 this year I didn't feel I wanted to work 60 days straight-loved the boat but I had no idea how the costs mounted up and ate into the It
income. Alarmed me how the hours piled up on the engine and the fact my wife was not happy about me fishing all summer. It was time to change tack. The truck is different-if I don't get a decent price I won't sell It owes me nothing and it is incredibly comfortable and trouble free. I'll see if there is any interest

Sold my boat and now my special order 2001 3500 4x4 GMC - Duramax diesel is for sale. One of a kind-one owner-top of the line-all leather -crew cab, 8 ft box and cap, factory overloads and full vinyl floor from the factory. Always dealer serviced, all scheduled maintenance carried out, Brake controller ,plus heavy duty dedicated 12 volt lead for winch-box liner, CB radio. Newer Michelin's, Chrome step bars- this truck needs nothing-only thing that doesn't work is cruise control. Never off road, no accidents-clean title-306K kilometres. Never run out of power again and decent gas mileage with a heavy load.Welcome mechanical inspection-your cost

PRICE DROP $12000 -goes into craigslist on Monday-really would like someone on here to get it!

Back