Heading to Alberni

Islander57

I'm finally going to take a few days off and head to China Creek and join the masses July 3 until July 7. Have a couple of runs planned out to Barkley while I'm there. Hopefully the sockeye fishing is good, but I'm looking more forward to fishing for some springs and bottom fish in the sound. Hopefully can take a run out to seven mile for hali as well. I'll be staying at campsite 58 at the China Creek campground. Stop by if you're in the area. Beer is always cold.

Tomorrow, Dawn and I are heading out to China Creek for five days of camping, sockeye fishing. We also plan a couple of trips out to Barkley Sound for springs and coho....weather permitting, halibut also. If anyone else is out there, feel free to pop by our campsite for a beer. Site 58 at China creek campground. My call sign for my boat is "Fishpocalypse" It's a Campion 542....hopefully the one with the net out. Feel free to call me on my boat. Just hoping there are some sockeye around that didn't shoot up the river....haven't heard much in reports so all I can do is hope. We'll be there until Saturday the 7th

Back