HC's Pirate Day Sale Flyer

UkeeDreamin

Who got their's e-mailed to them?

Some smoking' deals!!!

10 bucks for 300ft 250lb Tufline downrigger braid, 399 for Scotty 1106, 299 for an HDS8 Gen 1, 699 for HDS10 Gen2, 5 buck Oki and HotSpot Flashers, 2 buck coyote spoons, 4 buck kingisher spoons, etc, etc. Bet folks will be lining up for those door crashers!!!

I might have to plan to be in Nanaimo next year!!

Cheers!

Ukee

PirateDay2016_PG1_copy.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG2.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG7.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG8.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG3.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG4.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG5.jpg

PirateDay2016_PG6.jpg

More Deals
There will be MANY MANY more in store specials!

*All specials will be in store only. No over the phone or online sales.

Prizes
There will be various prizes given away during the day including an ACE LINE HAULER and a LOWRANCE HDS12 GEN3 and various SPOT DRAWS with assorted prizes throughout the day!

This will be the first time in 10 years that I will not be able to make the big day. I'll be in Nootka for a few days.

Get in line early for the door crashers.

Anybody hit up the HC sale? Apparently the guy who was first in line got there at Friday at 11am and waited till 8am Sat morning!! By 8pm Fri there was a line up down the block already! Crazy!!

I was ther at 7:30 am trying to get one of the 20 elite 7 chirps with maps, sounder and transducer for $499. Ended up missing out on them but got a few other goodies!

There was probably 500 people in line by 8am when the doors open and they let everyone in at once! It's a good thing this isn't America or it would have been like Black Friday in there...

Back