Hawkin's cheezie's

Sacrificed one myself last night in Alert Bay!

We did manage a great scrappy springer on the inside......after the deployment.....it was very "nautical" out there today. No chance at even punching out to the 1 mile nautical limit for the surfline.

Blue meanie hoochie......it hit and ran for eons. Despite being on holidays was on a business call.....cancelled that conf call when I yelled "fish on".

Those in California didn't understand.

Came home with an empty baggie of cheezies.....big size bag and only one fish to show for it and a crap load of big crabs.

Ban only applies to those Styrofoam packing material type rip offs.

Ya.....I'm looking at you Cheetos, Cheese Puffs, Cheese Doodles and all your other BS friends....and don't even get me started on cheese dusted rice and other alternative grain snacks. :p :p:rolleyes:
I prefer the cheetos knock offs. The spicy ones.

After reading this thread I was out at Costco yesterday and ended up getting the giant bag of 36 smaller bags of Hawkins for $15.00 with a total of 1296 grams. Talk about the power of suggestion.

Having lots of time on my hands, I have decided to come up with a new lure. This one is called the S.U.C.K. Lure
short for SLOTsize -Ugly -Chinnook -Killer.
This Lure is GUARANTEED to only catch Tagged Chinook salmon and only in the DFO Given Slot sizes

For today only, At the special price of $19.95 <>< <>< >'))))><

Attachments

• SUCK Lure.jpg
    SUCK Lure.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 56
Having lots of time on my hands, I have decided to come up with a new lure. This one is called the S.U.C.K. Lure
short for SLOTsize -Ugly -Chinnook -Killer.
This Lure is GUARANTEED to only catch Tagged Chinook salmon and only in the DFO Given Slot sizes

For today only, At the special price of $19.95 <>< <>< >'))))><
i'll take two...…………………...

Back