Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

I'd be interested in a trip, but would have to book time off work. Before I do that, I just want to clarify how the Feb 1 opening usually works. Doesn't that only happen if there is rec TAC remaining? Otherwise is it not April 1? With the situation we're in won't the Feb 1 open be unlikely?

Ryanb who knows its the government i am hoping for a feb 1 opening cross your fingers

I'm confused,

Halibut gets closed in sept because we supposedly met our TAC yet your thinking it will open Feb 1?

That seems pretty illogical.....so perhaps it will happpen! Hurray!

It was explained to me by the higher ups jan 1 is the new year and it rolls over but YET the lic system is from april 1 to march 31 ...confused yet??

Huge success again thanks everyone only have 2 days left in march the 10th and the 26th
Daddystoy I have march 26 open if you want he has first dibs,
I know its just a little bit to help you guys and helps out with the net pen project ( Thanks rollie and SVIAC heads)

In sept, 3 of us SVIAC members went up for 3 days of hard work to the nitnat hatchery to collect brood stock etc it was really cool to be part of, we moved over 2000 Chinooks from lake to holding ponds . Was good to see where these smolts we are getting come from as we are hoping to get even more for this year, Every little bit helps as you know. I am proud of what we are doing to ensure future stocks for salmon. And I know we need more help.
Im looking forward to fishing with all you guys that signed up again this year util then HAPPY NEW YEAR and lets hope for tight lines and fish in our coolers..

thanks Wolf

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN for the 2020 season!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL OFFER WHAT I DID LAST YEAR FOR SPORTFISHNG BC MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!.

LAST YEAR I STEPPED AWAY TO REFLECT ON THIS BEING SO UNCERTAIN AND SUCH WAS A GREAT SUCCESS LAST 6 YEARS OR SO IVE DONE ESPECIALLY MEETING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. IT WAS TRUELY A BLAST AND GOOD LAUGHS AS WELL.

SO SAME AS 2018 IT WILL BE 6 HOURS OF FISHING FOR MY HALF DAY RATE OF 500.00 DIVIDED UP BY 4 PEOPLE THATS JUST OVER A 125 BUCKS AND CHANGE, THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL AND MAY AND FOR SPORTFISHNG MEMBERS ONLY, IT DEFINATLLY BOOKED FAST.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SAFE TECHNIQUES FOR ANCHORING,
HALIBUT SET UP OF GEAR, ETC. THIS IS A FISHING EXPERIENCE TO LEARN AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME HALIBUT.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

AND SUPPORT THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED INSURING WE CAN FISH IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR WITH THE NET PEN PROJECT THE BOYS AT SVIAC ARE DOING , AS ILL BE HELPING IN THIS PROJECT AS WELL ....LAST YEAR IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS TO SEE THEY FRY IN THE PEN AND WE HAD GREAT MEDIA COVERAGE . WE ARE SHOOTING FOR HALF A MILLION SMOLTS THIS YEAR FOR THE PEN AND WE NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE,

HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT .
from here
http://anglerscoalition.com/?page_id=235

THERE IS LIMITED SPOTS(TIDES/CURRENTS AVAILABLE) SO BOOK NOW , LOOK VERY FORWARD TO YET MEETING NEW AND HOPEFULLY OLD FRIENDS THANKS. I HAVE A FEW OPENINGS.

GIVE ME A CALL AT 250-704-9653 OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@BLUEWOLFCHARTERS.COM

WOLF (ROY)

Chat soon guys and thanks for the support to the coalition........

look forward to another good year

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Also guys im heading away for 2 weeks on a get away just wanted to let you know ahead of time thats all. and send me a email or a pm on here and when I get back( march 14) ill respond to everyone, I wanted to make sure we actually were going to be halibut fishing. My boat will be moored at Peddar bay for the halibut season, just secured moorage today

chat soon

Hi guys, I just talked to Roy a minute ago. He's en route to the Caribbean as I type this. He asked me to let everyone know he will get back to everyone who emails, PM's and calls the day he returns in two weeks to book your date.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

wow great initiative wolf!

If anyone’s looking for a couple more guys to fill a day I’ve got me and one other member looking for 2 more. Or I can jump in on a group of 3.

Back