Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

hey Roy put me in for April for four guys, let me know which Sunday and I will make it happen with the guys. Thanks.

Whole lotta singles out there. Get ahold of each other and set up a date. Worked for me. T-minus 26 days.

Hey just wondering if there is any trips left. We have a group of 4 wanting to go. Left you a Pm as well.

Thanks

Oly

Roy is On Holiday send him an email.

Also I see all these Lost Souls in this thread so here's tip-contact each other directly don't use this thread use the PM function or email

Im back from holidays and engine is in a runs incredible. only have a few days in April and may open now best is to give me a call and see whats open.
heres a pic of the new engine
16473571_1524406244251359_2305307151262619885_n.jpg

Just spent a day waxing it too Sir reel and yes ill post a video of it when I put it in this week for trials for props etc, can tell you other day on first run it is fast and throttle down almost sent me off the seat.

Looks good Roy. Looks like new from the bottom up or is it a certified rebuild ? Either way looks good.

Hey Terry no its all brand new 2016 package same same motor they put in high end chevy (corvettes etc) .....

All spots have been filled thanks to everyone on here should be lots of as always, really look forward to this every year.....

Hey Roy, Thanks again for a fun trip last week. Learned lots as usual. Good stories and lots of laughs. Your new engine is awesome. Lots of power and sure runs smooth.
Next time maybe I can have the hot lure? haha Especially enjoyed the slow dancing! LOL

Had a good trip out with Roy and some other guys from the forum last week for hali's. Unfortunately the fish weren't too hungry that day but were able to pick up a couple dungies on the way in. He's got a great setup and runs a nice operation. Easy going and a wealth of knowledge. Definitely will be doing this again next year.

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN for the 2018 season!!!!!!!!!!! IM STARTING THIS AS BIT EARLY SO YOU CAN TALK TO BUDDIES DURING XMAS AND IM AWAY ON VACATION IN A FEW WEEKS.....IM GOING TO BOOK THIS PENDING A OPENING BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW ITS THE GOVERNMENT , FINGERS CROSSED.

AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL OFFER WHAT I DID LAST YEAR FOR SPORTFISHNG BC MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!.

LAST YEAR WAS A GREAT SUCCESS ESPECIALLY MEETING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. IT WAS TRUELY A BLAST AND GOOD LAUGHS AS WELL.

SO SAME AS LAST YEAR IT WILL BE 6 HOURS OF FISHING FOR MY HALF DAY RATE OF 500.00 DIVIDED UP BY 4 PEOPLE THATS JUST OVER A 125 BUCKS AND CHANGE, THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE MONTH OF mid FEBRUARY AND MARCH AND FOR SPORTFISHNG MEMBERS ONLY, LAST YEAR IT DEFINATLLY BOOKED FAST.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SAFE TECHNIQUES FOR ANCHORING,
HALIBUT SET UP OF GEAR, ETC. AND ILL BE PUTTING CRAB TRAPS OUT AS WELL. THIS IS A FISHING EXPERIENCE TO LEARN AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME HALIBUT.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

AND SUPPORT THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED INSURING WE CAN FISH IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR WITH THE NET PEN PROJECT THE BOYS AT SVIAC ARE DOING , AS ILL BE HELPING IN THIS PROJECT AS WELL ....LAST YEAR IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS TO SEE THEY FRY IN THE PEN AND WE HAD GREAT MEDIA COVERAGE . WE ARE SHOOTING FOR HALF A MILLION SMOLTS THIS YEAR FOR THE PEN AND WE NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE,

HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT .
from here http://anglerscoalition.com/?page_id=235

THERE IS LIMITED SPOTS(TIDES/CURRENTS AVAILABLE) SO BOOK NOW , LOOK VERY FORWARD TO YET MEETING NEW AND HOPEFULLY OLD FRIENDS THANKS. LOOKS LIKE DATES ARE FROM FEBRUARY 9 TO 13, 23 to 26 MARCH 9 TO 13 AND 24 TO 27TH

GIVE ME A CALL AT 250-704-9653 OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@BLUEWOLFCHARTERS.COM

WOLF (ROY)

Chat soon guys and thanks for the support to the coalition........

look forward to another good year

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back