Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

I'm in! I'm pretty flexible on timing if someone needs another person to make a foursome.

Franko

MILF (Man, I Love Fishing)

Trip booked!

Looking forward to seeing that harpoon in action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had a lot of interest in this guys only a few days open ..have had a few singles ask me to find a group for them.... maybe put your names up and see if you can set something up.... and im sure a pack or 2 of my homemade pep or salmon will find its way on to the fishing trip LOL LOL

Thanks again to everyone and to the guys who have said they bought a SIVAC membership just to go on this ....good on ya.!!!!!!!!

I,m one guy looking to join a crew. Anyone short a seat?
I,m flexible with dates.

Would like to go as well. If kimbyote and saltydawg wanna join up, perhaps we can book our own day with Roy. I'm sure I can muster up a buddy to go as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to timbuc2, saltydawg and kimbyote. I'll be the 4th if you guys still are looking for one. I can make any time and date work. CJ

Spoke with Roy yesterday. He's going to email me available dates in April. March is all booked up......will advise when he does.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks to everyone making this a success all booked now for the specials have a few full days open in april and may at my normal rates though.

And a big thanks for the new people who purchased the SVIAC memberships they really appreciate it...

Wolf

march 29th 2015

Here's some happy fishermen after our day out with Roy, had some good bites and this one in the boat, a good couple dinners for all of us to remember the day fishing.

Thanks Roy, and yes I'll renew my sv membership.

Attachments

• 20150329_144817.jpg
    20150329_144817.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 709
Here's some happy fishermen after our day out with Roy, had some good bites and this one in the boat, a good couple dinners for all of us to remember the day fishing.

Thanks Roy, and yes I'll renew my sv membership.

Thanks for posting up buddy! :).

I was just about to phone you when I saw this thread lol.

I recognize 3 of you, who is the fourth holding up the hali?

Made it back home today and wished I was there. I was rooting for you guy's.

Thanks again for the invite Todd. Looks like you had a great time :cool:.

Cheers,
John

We had a great time with Roy, even if it was a little wet.
HPIM2270.jpg
March 15, 2015
My wife , me Daughter in-law and son

Roy, I see your getting nice and dialed in for may;)
counting it down

Back